Listen to me - you are Americans, you have nothing in common with us, we're from two different planets...

Listen to me - you are Americans, you have nothing in common with us, we're from two different planets, you have no idea what is really happening here, who we should vote and what we should do. Best thing you can do is to lobby your government to increase military help for us and come here as tourists. But please don't think you know better about us and our country than we themselves do. Thank you.

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2022.08.15-01_39_14.jpg (289x414, 95.97K)

americans think poles are stupid
poles think americans are gods
what gives

>self-reported

Attached: 1649344834134.jpg (500x500, 34.92K)

>gets to vote in polish elections
nothing personnel

No one identifies as Polish in America. You meet an average American and ask them what their ancestry is, they won't say Polish.

I'm technically eligible for Polish citizenship through grandparents but I'm ashamed of it and actively deny any relation to such a subhuman people.

The Germans/Russians should have ethnically cleansed you in the 40s.

Every thread made by Poles about us gives off "I'm on lithium" vibes.

Listen to me - you are the real Poles, the purest spirit of bigos and vodka, we're the same people, you understand us like no one else. Best thing you can do is to come back home to make our country stronger. We both know we're all alike. Thank you.

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2022.08.19-18_19_34.jpg (298x286, 82.43K)

The Pollacks are pretty stupid but centuries of being the bottom bitches for just about everyone in Europe has given them an innate ability to recognize when someone is superior to them.

Hence their understanding of Americans being higher on the spiritual and ethnic hierarchy than them.

Listen to m....uhhhh better not

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2022.08.19-18_22_18.jpg (313x623, 162.55K)

Based. All Polish-"Americans" should be returned to Poland immediately in a vast repatriation effort. It would benefit both America and Poland.

We don't need low quality Polish DNA polluting our pure, ubermensch-like Afro-Saxon bloodlines here in America.

I mean most Americans are like that, especially if they have nazi ancestry.

we're half-Germans unironically

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2022.08.19-18_30_09.jpg (190x360, 47.92K)

why are you like this? Those polish descendants could bring billions of dollars into your economy, you could deprogram and reassimilate them back into polish culture. Or you can use them as cashcows with heritage tourism.

>: you have no idea what is really happening here, who we should vote and what we should do
1) Basic rights for LGBT
2) Basic rights for women
3) Basic rights for immigrants and ethnic/racial/religious minorities

If that is too hard, then, WELP.

what a retarded fucking post, i know lots of people who have Polish heritage myself included. it's just that unlike you Germcucks and Guidos, we don't constantly rattle on about what country our great-great-grandparents came from.

>Poles in america
Howdy pardner did ya catch da cubs game, gee wizz i could go for some deep dish pizza

>Poles in UK
jaaaaaaaa pierdole kurwa! you give me cigarette??

Not german or guido, they're also disgusting to me Janislaw.

Fuck off back to Poland btw youre not welcome in MY Afro-Saxon ethnostate.

What do Polish women look like? Is there a large amount of Polish ancestry in modern women that grew up in these areas, or is it a recent trend?

Attached: FZ-p2NhWYAALgaI.jpeg.jpg (680x989, 149.26K)

The prevailing image of the Polish Americans in our minds. And never forget
>Polish intellectuals

Attached: dabears.png (568x346, 342.52K)

Afros and Slavs are much more natural kin than WASPoids. when it comes to relations with minorities, i'm Paul Walker and you're Mitt Romney.