Recommend me movies, documentaries, any shit about Satanic Panic...

Recommend me movies, documentaries, any shit about Satanic Panic. It may even be from fundamentalist christians and racists of Any Forums.

youtu.be/0mytkRybjNI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbT1oe3rmOveDReRmKonDHxLs65NfAVZb

Attached: โš˜ใ€Œ๐‘ฌ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’”๐’๐’ใ€.jpg (850x850, 163.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/culture/22358153/satanic-panic-ritual-abuse-history-conspiracy-theories-explained
nytimes.com/2021/03/31/us/satanic-panic.html
npr.org/2021/05/18/997559036/americas-satanic-panic-returns-this-time-through-qanon?t=1655320247724
law.duke.edu/news/newmans-final-innocence-case-rooted-satanic-panic-1980s/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/24/accused-of-satanism-they-spent-21-years-in-prison-they-were-just-declared-innocent-and-were-paid-millions/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ใ€ŒEddie Munsonใ€.jpg
lol

Problem?

Attached: FR2x6LTX0AEIHH0.jpg (1316x1961, 368.9K)

nah, I like Eddie but the filename and pinterest filter is cringe. cool art tho

All 3 Paradise Lost documentaries. 1 and 3 are best.

Mazes and Monsters

this guy is clearly in his mid 30s

>Satanic Panic
Wasn't really a thing. Some people said some stuff on TV for a bit which caused some parents to get paranoid for a while, but nothing actually happened. Just another leftist historical revisionist narrative about christianity bad.

This

Watch the PMRC hearings
anything with that idiot Bob Larson "exorcising demons" from people
That Tom Hanks movie where he stabs people with a switch blade because of D&D
old SNL Church Lady skits
Anything about televangelists like Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert and Oral Roberts
It was absolute shit to live through if you were a weird kid, I can tell you that from experience. I was in 6th grade when it all started hitting the fan where I lived. It peaked for me in probably 9th grade when I used to get harrassing phone calls because people in my small town knew I listened to Slayer and didn't go to church.

Look up The Finders
Satanic Panic was used to get the idea into the culture then brush away real murderous shit as imaginary overreactions

Attached: 1653699617935.jpg (3464x2309, 563.05K)

Are you sure about that? Because I could hop on Any Forums and find at least 5 threads full of lunatics who are convinced that thereโ€™s a judeo-satanic pedo cult operating out of a pizza parlor basement and itโ€™s not even the 1980s anymore. Nigger.

ใƒใƒณใƒ—

True detective season 3

Until The Light Takes Us

That's new facebook boomer schizo Q shit, nothing to do with the alleged "satanic panic" where apparently people got lynched for playing DnD and listening to rock (the most popular genre of the time).

there was a 4th one by HBO, I think. But yeah, Paradise Lost is all that counts.

>nothing actually happened
That's the point of moral panics tho. Also the PMRC happened, Judas Priest were sued etc.

>nothing to do with the alleged "satanic panic"
Yes, it does. It's basically the same narrative and some of the same people are spreading this garbage.
vox.com/culture/22358153/satanic-panic-ritual-abuse-history-conspiracy-theories-explained
nytimes.com/2021/03/31/us/satanic-panic.html
npr.org/2021/05/18/997559036/americas-satanic-panic-returns-this-time-through-qanon?t=1655320247724
>inb4 herpa derp MSM just believe me some random dude on Any Forums isntead

There were court cases and people that lost their businesses, and people who were imprisoned on false charges.
law.duke.edu/news/newmans-final-innocence-case-rooted-satanic-panic-1980s/

This couple was imprisoned for 21 years.
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/24/accused-of-satanism-they-spent-21-years-in-prison-they-were-just-declared-innocent-and-were-paid-millions/

The Devilโ€™s Mass

Nah, youโ€™re wrong. A bunch of modern articles rewriting history doesnโ€™t prove user wrong.

People who weren't there will never understand how bad it was.

Attached: 043.jpg (299x193, 44.64K)

>Vox
>NYtimes
Bruh, are you serious?
And this shit isn't any different to the Alt-Right Fright moral panic we've had for the last 5 years.

This faggot is going to get lengths to correct the record

My Sweet Satan

Here, have a list, deniers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations