IQ and skin color has a strong correlation

Deep down everyone knows this subconsciously but most people will deny it to not be seen as racist.

Do people in your cunt acknowledge this?

Attached: 1652988547217.jpg (1170x1172, 1.49M)

if that were true the rennaisance would have happened in russia instead of italy

What? That blondes are dumb bimbos?

>correlation doesnt imply causation

The only smart white people are Jews in the USA and the rest are avg

Blond people, specially women, are dumb, too.

Women are "dumb" in general, but white women are obviously smart than dark skinned women on average

Between the two of them, I'm taking the asian over the cracker if I want help in math class. And the asian is darker so lol

But both are the same color? And even if Italians were darker, why did you assume paleness means higher IQ lol OP never mentioned any of that. So there must be some facts everyone knows but refuse to acknowledge....and lastly IQ is not the only thing that matters when it comes to innovation

only brunettes
same with men, just check out chess ratings, no nordic looking people and no niggers either

Nope, obviously there are also other factors at play. Obviously there are outliers but as a general rule its true that light skin correlates with IQ

I mean the persians were probably richer and more civilized than german barbarians during the roman times, but as I said there are always other factors at play.

Lol wasn't that one Norwegian the youngest champ ever. Also why do you retarded jungle apes being hair color into a discussion about skin color.

>the youngest champ ever
no, that's Kasparov, and this is your "Norwegian" (obviously a med rape baby)

Attached: download (12).jpg (1024x683, 254.05K)

I'm not even sure if he can be considered white

Attached: PS1.jpg (320x480, 171.7K)

Attached: [email protected] (1336x750, 525.35K)

all jewish

the truth is that snowniggers are just as retarded as regular niggers

Attached: download (7).png (1920x1080, 857.25K)

One of the students from my class has darker skin and he’s smarter than the Chinese-looking ones

tamil?

Indians have the highest IQ in the US. Whites have an average IQ and are beaten by east asians whom are darker.

example of snownigger intellectual

Attached: meme-punch.gif (420x360, 216.22K)

Immediately you go into cope mode. Russians are far from being swarthy apes like yourself. And that guy is pure Norwegian. Besides imagine being only able (and in reality not even being able) to boast about muh wahuu yippee man child games. Come back when you swarthoids start inventing stuff like steam engines and smartphones and discovering stuff like gravity and how the planets move in space.

I think you're the one coping

>Indians have the highest IQ in the US.

Because the dumbest stayed at home in India. And do you know how much the average Indian's iq is ?

81 points .

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140.4K)

East Asians are quite pale, not sure where you got that info. And Indian-Americans are the top 10% of their home country, it's exclusively merit-based immigration.

I'm pale as fuck aka look white and I'm dumb as a rock yet people believe I'm smart. So yes they do

It's a decent general rule, but not always true. I think S. Indians are darker than N. Indians but have higher IQ.

In most countries though you'll notice the higher class/caste is lighter, in descending order from there. Scientists hate this one weird fact...

socioeconomic status has an even higher one, wonder why that is

Is he smarter or just better at memorizing stuff? Idk since you're asian you might not understand what I'm talking about. Does he thinks using his brain or he just repeat whatever your teachers say during classes? I had a guy like that in my class, he had all 10 but he couldn't solve anything if he didn't see the solution before.

Of course not, that's racist.

Attached: jameswatson.png (373x578, 336.09K)

>everyone agrees with me subconsciously they're just too afraid to look like chuds to say it
a favorite of any chud to tell himself

You can be white and dumb and my hypothesis can still be valid, because I'm talking about correlation and averages, user

>In most countries though you'll notice the higher class/caste is lighter, in descending order from there. Scientists hate this one weird fact...
Thats what I mean. I think it has to do with smart and genetically fit men choosing pale women with light features in the past (and today)

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)