Ching chong

>ching chong
Wtf

Attached: ChoChang_WB_F5_ChoWithHarryCastingSpell_Still_080615_Land.jpg (2100x1400, 294.26K)

Attached: 6joaz7.jpg (500x600, 62.28K)

Rowling is a hack.

>harry knows 3 disarming spells
>teaches other kids defense against the dark arts

Miss this nigga popping useless advice

>schizo
I'm sure she totally named the character a nonsensical Chinese sounding name that actually sounds like ching chong for a totally different reason

>Also in the smart people house

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

Rowling was redpilling us this whole time

>Harry got up to stretch his legs a bit, before that dreadful Asian slag appeared.
>HERRO HARRY MY NAME CHING CHONG ME SO HORNY ME ROVE YOU RONG TIME, I COMEA TO HOGWARTS FOR SCHOORING

Attached: girls-1589970881.jpg (715x386, 36.3K)

What a waste of good curry

Shitloads of bondage art of cho chang draws her as wearing knee high heeled boots.

I don't know why, but I like it.

>wizards can't cast spells without wands
>entire strategy of fighting other wizards doesn't revolve around disabling the wands themselves instead of the wizards

do you think thsres a spell that causes spontaneous orgasms?

>hmm...how am i gonna show that they were left out of choices for the ball dance? Oh I know!

>he's gotta have the biggest lips and biggest nose
>and he'll be devarious shon'drell jackson

Is Rowling /ourgirl/?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (796x566, 197.5K)

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW, NIGGA

i never watched the movies

why is harry holding her other chopstick?

>Who do you think owns the Gringotts bank? Hello?!

Attached: 2_Harry-PotterED.jpg (1200x675, 84.44K)

The wand is a European invention, and while African witches and wizards have adopted it as a useful tool in the last century, many spells are cast simply by pointing the finger or through hand gestures. (Pottermore - Uagadou)
Some wizards are able to do magic well without the use of a wand
The magic wand originated in Europe. Wands channel magic so as to make its effects both more precise and more powerful, although it is generally held to be a mark of the very greatest witches and wizards that they have also been able to produce wandless magic of a very high quality. As the Native American Animagi and potion-makers demonstrated, wandless magic can attain great complexity, but Charms and Transfiguration are very difficult without one. (Pottermore - History of Magic in North America)

>BLACK COULD BE ANYWHERE
>camera pans to the one black character in the entire franchise

the only cute girl in the entire series aside from draco's gf

IT WAS ALL A DREAM
I used to read Quibbler Magazine
Snape and Filtch and Dumble D up in the limousine
Moving pictures on my wall
Every saturday troll attack, doin magic down the halls
I let my wand rock til my wand popped