NOT

>NOT
>JUST
>BIKES

Attached: FaTp2tyXgAEV0r4.jpg (1170x1582, 284.14K)

coming from poland I don't think you're in a position to critique urban planning from 60 years ago

Shit up beaner

Atleast poland has doing pretty good job rightnow, america is still stuck to 1950s

Do americans really love it the way america these days?
Do they really want more roads instead of rail roads, public transportation and more walkable streets?

I refuse to believe that human beings would want to live like that. I understand that it is all because of corporations and rich guys who benefit from many roads and bigger number of cars on the roads but what about your average Joe? Don't they really care?

go expand groBgermanivm somewhere else

>nooooo not the crumbling, crowded shithole buildings with no ac/electricity!!

>Do they really want more roads instead of rail roads, public transportation and more walkable streets?
No, they arent even offered other options so what they would know. All old walkable neighborhoods are really expensive and in high demand and now illegal to build, that says enough.

>Americans
>walking

true

Attached: gdansk.png (1467x1100, 3.11M)

>human beings
we're talking about americans, though

>and now illegal to build
Why?
Why would this be outlawed? It doesn't make any sense

and person of every nationality is a human being

I think that we need more rail roads and public transportation options for the people that want them but at the same time I will always use a car. I'm a believer in there being options for every person. It's not fair to people that don't want a car are forced to because a city has no/shit options. Likewise it's not fair to people who want a car to always put their convenience below that of non car users. The U.S has too much of the former and Europe has too much of the latter. There needs to be a balance.
>inb4 Euro screeches that you can totally use a car in Europe and its just fine and perfect

>Why would this be outlawed? It doesn't make any sense
read more about american zoning laws, mixed zoning is not really allowed

we have more choice here i would say

why not renovating instead of demolishing?

Attached: 1660582321242.jpg (1080x1686, 907.9K)

it keeps the blacks that cant afford to drive in their area
average joe benefits from it

SOVL vs soulless

Jersey city New Jersey.
Used to be a scary slum in the 80s

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-102852.png (2400x1080, 2.43M)

>Do americans really love it the way america these days?
Of course not. Boomers made it this way long before any 4channer was born.

the past twenty years or so have seen a revival of urban cores, market dictates these sorts of things imperfectly, but they are following a more "sustainable" model. I mean Finland has no shortage of dreck as well, all those utopian planning ideas were european, even highways, the US just ran with it.

>Cars destroyed our cities
Is "cars" just another word for black people?

Attached: niggers are worse than nukes.jpg (500x345, 83.74K)

I do.

Shithole and poverty is not soul, sl*v

I don't think they were that shithole

I wonder what the building material was for them tho

cringe

Attached: 1660919383369331.png (2400x1080, 2.86M)

Keep sucking their cock faggot

Attached: 1652839853577.jpg (1792x1008, 175.49K)

2nd is more walkable desu and has fences

How can you not have fences

Exactly, it's not just bikes, it's moreso demographics.

I don't think that photo was taken in the same place

>public transportation
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you leftists? Do you really “enjoy” riding public transportation over owning a vehicle that can take you anywhere instead of depending on the government telling where you can go, and having to give up your personal space and share it with a bunch of strangers? Are you guys fucking insane?
The only reason why I ride the subway is that I’m broke and even driver’s license is fucking unaffordable here so don’t let me get started about cars and gas. I’d of course take a fucking car over the subway if I had a choice in the first place

>Do americans really

>suburb doesn't even have sidewalk
>"it's more walkable™"

Attached: 1653006634440.gif (413x243, 49.82K)

>what the fuck is wrong with you leftists?
it's carlet cope

>this thread again

Attached: $_57.jpg (1067x800, 147.07K)

I do when I realize that it allows for the building of larger, more spacious places to live in or actually do things rather than just staring ancient facades all day. Cars let me haul all the things I need when I go /out/ to the beach, marina, or national park. Why would I want to live in a place that's a cross between an atrophied open-air museum and a sardine tin?

>2nd is more walkable desu and has fences
Kansas vs Hungary

Attached: francophone edition.jpg (1792x1008, 151.87K)

>Why would I want to live in a place that's a cross between an atrophied open-air museum and a sardine tin?

they have already got euros to live in pods/apartments

they have the hating cars and loving riding the bus

now all they have to do is get them to eat bugs

keep coping faggot

>I understand that it is all because of corporations and rich guys who benefit from many roads and bigger number of cars on the roads
All Americans fancy themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionaires. They need to cuck themselves with laws and infrastructure that benefits the rich because they live with the illusion that they will be rich too one day.

with what?
cope with your daily cope threads? okay np