You have a date with a super hot Chinese girl and she takes you to meet her parents

>you have a date with a super hot Chinese girl and she takes you to meet her parents
>but oh no her father is actually the President of China
>he gives you this look as you sit down at the table

What do you do?

Attached: Xi Jinpingu.png (901x569, 1.18M)

president of china looks like pic related tho

Attached: 1652992067331.jpg (864x486, 30.53K)

show him all the retarded shit I ordered off aliexpress
show him my aliexpress wishlist and wink

I shall begin my spying.

X-Xi-sama?? I genuflect.

Attached: I kneel.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

I've dated a girl whose dad was a Chinese Nationalist before. It's honestly pretty hot to be fugging such a man's daughter as a white British guy.

For Xi though, I'm utterly fucked.

It's over for chinesecels

Attached: china.jpg (531x936, 35.74K)

i quickly grab my knife and stab him for being responsible for uygur genocide

I hope the dinner has a knife and fork, I imagine stabbing someone to death with a chopstick would be harder

>sorry Mr.Xi, but I already brought your daughter's dinner
>flop bwc on the table

What's up with that anyway, is Erdogan going to do anything about it considering they're a Turkic people?

Why do they look different to me bros? Was native Taiwanese DNA that powerful?

native taiwanese look like us

>Have sex with woman
>Still thinks about men
Very british of you

>uhhhm so do you like videogames?

>Flopping your dick out to a hungry Chinese family

Attached: 1381220450000.jpg (620x349, 87.35K)

Bing chilling

Attached: 4791b169bde6378ebd4cb54fe1a849e1d16afc37v2_00.jpg (400x400, 26.63K)

no muslim countries care about it because they want to trade with China instead. Such is the sacredness of the ummah

>Spanish
>Bwc
>Bw
>W
Underrated

ask him about his time in Ohio

tr has no economic leverage on china and he was first to call it as genocide in 2009 and west only noticed that genocide after chinks stupid wolf warrior diplomacy doctrine put on display

>chinese girl biting geoduck.webm
Yes.

>Xi Jinping dies immediately.

Attached: Based department.gif (410x598, 252.26K)

Why would a leader whose job is oppressing muslims complain about a country oppressing muslims?

>>you have a date with a super hot Chinese girl and she takes you to meet her parents
>>but oh no her father is actually the President of China
>>he gives you this look as you sit down at the table
Xi Mingze is cute ngl

Attached: 1589184732958.636.jpg (1000x563, 57.02K)

>president of china looks like pic related tho

Attached: remove cucks.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

I assume the best strategy is to try to come across as cultured in the European sense i.e. talk about languages and history while also showing some shrewdness in financial and political matters. Then once the impression is made you keep the conversation on him and pretend to be interested in how he was a pig farmer who failed the test to join the party before finally getting in. So that his thought processes go from (1) Oh, he's an "in" with the baka gaijin, (2) Oh, he's not a dumbass who's going to embarrass us and we can actually use him as a tool, and (3) I like this user fellow we should talk to him more often.

ask him how does it feels knowing his daughter was literally made for bcc (big capitalist cock)