Attached: claire.jpg (780x438, 74.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehHv3--DokU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus what happened to her? She was so hot in the first movie

She got architected

grant being a pussy about grabbing the locust didnt seem right

nah, he did the right thing
ellie was a bitch for expecting him to do the hard work, especially when she's such a stronk lady

Based Architect.

whats the context of the line

Only Jurassic World was decent.

It was about dinosaurs, it had decent writing and fun characters.

Attached: jurassic-world-claire.jpg (750x420, 40.38K)

she meets the black lady pilot at a seedy malta animal trafficking hub in the bathroom
and then she goes: "YOU'RE AN AMERICAN!" in an overly enthusiastic and awkward way
I cracked up laughing in the cinema

JW is the most anti feminist film ever made, I bet the critics have a grudge over it
youtube.com/watch?v=ehHv3--DokU

7 years

Are there any good scenes with her?
If yes i might torrent it as soon a 4k bluray torrent is available. I need more HQ pictures

yes

I hope she gains more weight.

Attached: Peak Bryce.jpg (1200x1598, 136.04K)

There's no such thing as anti feminist

I tried to ask a girl if she wanted to see this movie with me, but she said the last one sucked so bad that she had no interest in the new one. Fuck you Trevorrow.

Attached: 1638821248725.png (500x500, 151.61K)

She totally would've gone with you otherwise... haha.

>He slid into my DMs!

Ha ha what a funny modern reference that Laura Dern's old character makes so innocently!!!

>biggest mommy milkers and ass shes ever had
>covered up entire movie
Literally what the fuck was the point?

Attached: 1654905539091.gif (220x226, 49.08K)

I loved when T-Rex showed up and said "it's dino time" and dinoed all over protagonists, one of the moments of all time.

>biggest real ass in Hollywood belongs to a white redhead

Ironic

She was ugly in the first movie. And had an ugly hairdo. She's hot as fuck now. And im saying that as someone who likes petite flat chested little butt women

It’s okay to be wrong, user

>"CLAIRE THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THE DINOSAURS IS IF YOU PARK YOUR GIANT FUCKING BUTTCHEEKS ON MY HEAD AND RUB YOUR FAT PINK PUSSY AND BUTTHOLE ALL OVER MY FACE QUICK THERE'S NO TIME"

I don't understand, what the FUCK did Trevorrow mean by this???

Black women only get asses when they are obese. Only through white admixture, like in am*rikka, they do get fat allocated in that area and still look aesthetic. Levantine and slav women have the best natural asses IMO, as well as shorter legs compared to their torso. Latinas, asians and pure blacks have narrow hips and low fat in the area. That or seed oils and their diet, but not pudgy and maternal, even FAT like Europeans do.

Source: my own two eyes.

she's literally obese
the only reason she gets work is her father who transferred all his body fat into her with black irish magic