He grabbed me, and he grabbed me very hard

>he grabbed me, and he grabbed me very hard.
>"I had never been groped before,”.
>“And he looked at me and he said, in a very sobering voice and this sardonic look in his face, said, ‘This designates ownership.’”

>“When he did this to me, he’s not a big guy, I felt completely helpless,”
>“I had PTSD for six months after. It was an emasculating thing for someone to do to me. Whenever I went to the bar I would see if he was there or have my back against the wall.”

Attached: 1509548444076.png (1612x1192, 813.11K)

House of Cards, was, ironically, the first card falling in what will inevitably lead us to having CG / AI actors in all our movies and shows. The fewer people there are in front of the camera, the easier it is for scandals to be squashed.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 903.17K)

More mysterious deaths incoming, such strange circumstances, wonder why does it keep happening around Kevin Spacey...

Or you know you could just remove his hand from you, push him away and then continue with your life.

if the guy was also gay, it's hardly rape.
Also, I'm assuming fags are much like women, power and prestige are attractive, so Kevin Spacey grabbing your dong is the same as prime Angelina Jolie doing it for normal people.

>he’s not a big guy
WHO PAID YOU TO GROPE DR PAVEL

>guy grabbed my butt
>ptsd for six months
fucking grow up lmao

Had had him by the balls (and dick). A bit more understandable as it can kind of hurt.
He's straight.

well then under law he would have been entitled to subdue the threat, with lethal force if necessary.
Instead, he chose to do nothing and then cry about it some years later.

So with that in mind, I doubt he's straight.

At least he's not Terry Crews

>some faggot actor grabs your junk and you don't choke him out, break both of his arms, and curb stomp his head
Why?

Kek, they have a death wish

Attached: spacey.png (481x597, 318.42K)

I'm straight told but I've fucked older men before and sucked dick and it's just something that happens? Certainly nothing that would have given me post traumatic stress disorder

>"I had PTSD for six months after"
Dang this dude should give seminars to therapists on PTSD treatment, that's wild that it had such a finite and easily identifiable ending date.

Kevin really doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do these things

Just upload a new YouTube video Kevin don't waste your time on this site

>Whenever I went to the bar I would see if he was there or have my back against the wall.
Sounds like it must not have been that big a deal if he kept voluntarily going back to the site of his PTSD-inducing "trauma".

Am I the only who thinks Kevin Spacey is innocent?

so, these four people that had been murdered, none of them had any siblings or kin who would magdump on this pedo hollywood vampire?

what the hell is going on here?

how the fuck is this even a thing
it's so fucking obvious. he's also taking the piss

He's done nothing wrong. These teenagers didn't have to go to these gay sex parties and get drunk.

>kevin spacey keeps grabbing dude's dicks and balls
>doesn't get knocked the fuck out even once

how does he do it bros

>‘This designates ownership.’”
alpha chad lmao

The last accuser, a teenager who accused him, got btfo in court when his cell phone records showed he was lying and his mother put him up to it.

Its the newest bullshit. Accuse a celebrity of something and hope they pay you off so you'll go away instead of dragging it out.

Why didn't he draw his gun that Americans are required by law to carry, and put a hole in Spacey's stupid face?

>“And he looked at me and he said, in a very sobering voice and this sardonic look in his face, said, ‘This designates ownership.’”

God I wish that were me

Yes

>grabs a twink's ass
>"this designates ownership"

Wth hollywood-bros i thought you were betas

Attached: 6999295.jpg (1280x720, 43.94K)

There's a wasp nest with some of the things sleeping in it right outside my balcony, and I want to smoke badly, what should I do bros??

based. but on what?

He chooses weak little fag boys? He's a predator and preys on the weak

STING JUST CAME ON, STING!!!! THE SINGER, THIS IS A PROPHECY

try to punch someone when he has you grabbed by the balls

GIWTWM