I unironically made a soi face during that scene where Vader pulled down the ship. I am part of the problem

I unironically made a soi face during that scene where Vader pulled down the ship. I am part of the problem.

Attached: vader.png (1030x444, 325.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnLZeMilOdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fact you paid for it was already enough proof you're part of the problem, faggot-kun.
>verification not required

Fun seeing him dunk so hard on the angry youngling, too. I would watch an entire show about Vader effortlessly soloing his way through rebel scum.

You do know sincere emotion is part of being a human. Right?

why are star wars fans so easily impressed? i just dont get it, man.

It was a good scene and pro-Lucas. He always talked about how he wanted to expand on the Jedi's powers but didn't have the tech to make it work that well back in the day.
In the prequels he remedied this to an extent.

That part was pretty cool. I think I exclaimed "holy shit" when he grabbed that fucking ship with the force. I was on the edge of my seat when he tore it open like a god damn box of cheez its. Then giant disappointment when nothing happened it became all about Reva.

Attached: easy+sodoku+to+print-3508002058.jpg (1028x1028, 215.11K)

Yeah, so is insincere emotion faggot.

He should have shown the Jedi use this more then

Attached: Gdsgds-1.webm (320x154, 163.83K)

Subtlety is not a bad thing. But he was pretty conservative when it came to force abilities, and opted to go ham with lightsaber duels instead.
It's about striking a balance.

by doing that, he undermined every fucking fight or jedi death that happened afterwards.
grievous, clones, droids, everyone gets fucking merked when even low tier jedi can force speed.

cool power, if only there was other fight in that movie where it could be really useful

where the fuck the other ship manifested?

Not exactly. Being able to apply the force in combat situations is incredibly difficult. That's why you still see many Jedi be killed if you have enough firepower on your side, or why they don't just "force away" Grevious for example.
To be good at this is like to play chess and checkers simultaneously but sped up by a hundred.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnLZeMilOdw

>using telekinesis
>expanding on Jedi powers

Why did Vader not do this to the Falcon on Hoth?

It's been like 5 years since I've done one of these, but when you get in the groove, you feel it

Attached: 1655286229103.jpg (1028x1028, 203.57K)

he forgot

We've been hate fucked by the mouse for years like a domestically abused spouse so any slight appeasement makes us come grovelling back for more mousefuckery

>vader can pull a ship but not a robot carrying kenobi away
writers??? hello???