According to peter Zeihan, not just China will collapse...

According to peter Zeihan, not just China will collapse. Almost every country will join China in the trash heap of history. Germany is fucked. Japan is fucked. France is fucked. South Korea is super fucked. Global trade will collapse. The only country that will thrive is America, who will become the only world hyperpower. China is notable in it's collapse because while America may try to prop up it's collapsing allies, it will utterly destroy China.

So you better start getting good at sucking American cock...

You can find his views on youtube and his books.

Attached: Peter-Zeihan-HiRes3-1.jpg (2400x3600, 531.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kt11SYEYgz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I read his latest book and it's a massive pile of bullshit.

He's right, America has a bright future ahead of it.

Attached: 1660692591332675.jpg (1242x943, 786.89K)

>peter Zeihan
I didn't get the memo. We're on the side of the chud now?

Seething thirdies

zeihan is bassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Attached: basedpeterzeihan.png (1189x624, 587.56K)

>ermm everything will be great for us and bad for everyone else
great analysis....

I hope you know what this map means. Those 8 million arabs you have are just the beginning

based
millions of brown immigrants will flood into europe as they flee climate change we will come as conquerors
just as you germans conquered roman empire

This. I've read a lot of his stuff and he's interesting but he has no model whatsoever for things like ideology and human agency.

He's good at pointing out how many challenges a country will face. But how that country will perform depends significantly on the quality of the leadership and the actions of your neighbors.

This map puts Sri Lanka at below average, yet it was the first nation to collapse.

No no no user. They are coming FOR YOU. Barely any brownoids make it to Greece or Bulgaria these days. They go via Libya.

We pay you to keep them and Ummah means you WILL be flooded by arabs and you WILL become a theocratic shithole.

>Blue Argentina and Myanmar

Hahaha

Peters a doom merchant that believes China's failure from covid is their vaccine doesn't work like ours. The nigger is the personification of Reddit

Actually no. According to him, countries like France, Japan, and perhaps most surprisingly of all, Argentina will do better than others. In fact, Argentina will do very, very well in his estimation. And his reasonings actually make a lot of sense.

Indobros...
IT'S JUST GETTING STARTED

>pay
ahaha no we will collapse you cannot pay for 300 million immigrants that UN predicts
then it will be your turn
you think your frontex will protect you from 100+ million climate immigrants? they will be young and many, your median age will be worse than japan and you will be few
when all is finished we will be masters of europe just like vandals collapsing in the weight of huns and then settling in roman Carthage
based brown brĂ¼ders

>Muslim hordes
This again?

Attached: 1660873380706909.png (680x818, 263.69K)

not just muslim, also african and hindu
UN predicts millions will move due to water and climate pressure.

Makes no difference
youtube.com/watch?v=kt11SYEYgz4

you have no chance
>According to the World Bank, Serbia's population of just below 7 million is projected to fall to 5.8 million by 2050

He's some sort of christian nut right?

>According to the World Bank
Gee i wonder whos managing our extermination
Good thing we have a healthy ring wing and people will wake up with harder times

I read his first book and liked it.
Have there been any good, substantial critiques of his arguments?

Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a Serb

Attached: 1660368436804358.jpg (600x444, 30.22K)

no one it is the natural order of things
nations die as they are born
living in asia minor you come to terms with it quite fast just one look at history attest to that
but politicians lie

they lie about demographics
they lie about massive migrations that will happen

just as they lie here about how kurds will be majority in few decades
>Good thing we have a healthy ring wing and people will wake up with harder times
demographics do not lie
even if you wake up now you will not be able to catch up with african numbers
serbian median age will be around 50 in 2050, so merely 4 million people will be able to fight including women and children

by 2050 more than half of african population will be less than 25 years old how do you expect to stop them?
it is over
you are basically at the stage of "we are paying barbarian tribes to protect roman borders against other barbarians" see how it lasts
once you pay the danegeld you never get rid of the dane and there will be a time when people will wake up and see that you are just a shadow of your previous strength. Demographics do not lie, whether turkey exists or not it will be full of young and many and europe will be few and old
not a good equation.

I'm out of this shithole in next 5 years, there is no future. I suggest you do the same. Move to New Zealand, Australia or to New World where civilization can hold.
Demographics do not lie. What will come in 20-30 years will be disasterous.
to think turkey-mena-africa-india will collapse and eu with the median age of 55-60 will hold is an absurd wishfull thinking.

like people accurately predict turkey will be absolutely fucked but somehow the same parameters magically stop being applied to when you move westwards

Then we will prop up a fake state like we are starting to do in Libya. Turks will be even more mutted and your grandchildren will speak Arabic.

What about a friend?

that is true, what I find interesting is somehow europeans think that they will be immune to this, europeans who have a higher median age and lower birthrates will somehow magically preserve themselves while nations with younger populations will collapse

>no one it is the natural order of things
Natural order of things is that people kill other ethncities, and were being killed without bullets
>Demographics
Weve endured you, nazis and the entirety of NATO, we will manage. We also have other balkaners.

You're confusing him with another nut called Adrian Zenz
Zeihan is just an ex-literal glownigger

past is different, Italy alone had more population than ottoman empire in 1910 now it is half of turkey
you really don't understand that this time it will be way different africa and india never had such a boom historically europe never had such a demographic downturn historically

if nations like KSA-India-Turkey will collapse there is no way europe can hold 300 million climate immigrants when half their population are pension pinching +50 year old

If you believe in some magic that climate change will not cause such migrations or if it doesn't exist at all then yeah sure. But I do, being the canary in the mine. I see what is coming up.

Because we are not shitholes and we can actually control our environment.

The reason we don't stop migrants now is because of muh human rights.

The reason for muh human rights is globalism

The reason is globalism is american hegemony

The best thing that can happen to this world is an American collapse. If it does, Europe will finally be the masters of our own continent for the first time since 1945. Unshackled from our '''''''democracy''''''', we will be free to block and send back as many migrants as we want.

Also if thirdies begin fleeing to the new world or Oceania, it won't be long before they become unstable too.

Pay the Serb-Zlato please the niggers are coming

Aye I could do that

Attached: 1649754357252.jpg (499x499, 92.41K)

>Papua New Guinea
>steady state
fucking L M A O

Are you talking about west style immigration where they let them in? I was thinking about minecraft.

Actually it is more about preserving muh welfare state when muh demographics are utterly wretched.

Your demographics are screwed, you will be old and few. There is no way to fix this.
I would agree with you if you somehow magically solve the climate and water problem and have africans stay in africa and indians (or more specifically bangladeshis) stay in their place.
Even if you send all immigrants back you will be an entity of old people mainly.and Africans will outnumber you by a very large margin. How long do you think money will last and already half failed states like haftaristan or turkey will keep the refugees?
But I think they are hiding how bad things are from you. Just as they do it here.
in few decades they will let themselves in, unless you think 60 year old guards will have some exoskeletons and shit

Sri Lanka was never a stable nation retard
that's like predicting Pakistan would be a failed state