Why does he always look so calm and collected?

Why does he always look so calm and collected?
You never see him losing himself even when voicing his disagreement.
He also genuinely cares about his people and humbly avoids extravagant displays for himself.
Definitely a great leader in his own right, and a role model for future leaders.

Attached: 441px-Xi_Jinping_2019_(49060546152)_2.jpg (441x599, 50.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/xi-jinping-cave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zzz zzz boring

This makes Adam Kinzinger cry.

Attached: 2021-07-27T161724Z_1588134238_RC24TO9GMZ2Q_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAPITOL-SECURITY_ic588y.jpg (1480x833, 91.57K)

Disregarding the shilling, the dude had a pretty rough childhood. Would explain his stoic attitudes.

yeah he went to college in America and lived in Ohio for a bit which would give anyone PTSD

Calm? Do you not see the same picture of him being angry all the time in those hundreds of YouTube videos about China?

he's probably survived at least few school shootings. he's been through a lot

He got exiled by Maoists to a farm and lived in a cave. He went to the US in his 30s to study farming in Iowa.

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/xi-jinping-cave/

Xi is an actual moderate in CCP leadership, lots of generals and party members are pretty hardcore militarists who constantly talk about invading Taiwan/Japan, etc.

*school stabbings

Why is this guy so important anyway. Nobody likes him.

>Why does he always look so calm and collected?
Emotionless sociopath and autocrat
>You never see him losing himself even when voicing his disagreement.
No one voices disagreement because they would be killed
>He also genuinely cares about his people and humbly avoids extravagant displays for himself.
Howling. You don't seriously believe this do you?
>a role model for future leaders.
We'll make him a good role model when we broadcast the firing squad live

my PC was expressionless too until I installed an operating system

He has purged hundreds of thousands of party members in order to obtain all the power and become ruler for life. Now he is destroying all the principles that Deng set in place and that made China successful over the last 40+ years. There were going to be economic adjustment problems in late 2010s and early 2020s no matter who was in charge. Now those problems are going to be much worse.

kek it's always funny to see how these future enemies of the west always studied in America.

Because he's always Winning.

You mean crackling down on corruption?

Wazzup Beijing

I don't think they actually hate the US, despite how much they say it. Even his daughter studies in the US.

He doesn't even have problems with the US.
Most of the Chinese population doesn't have issues with the US. The US is just stirring up shit and making shit up.

No one is "hating" on anyone.
China just wants to become a superpower and they knew the US isn't going to be happy about it.

Unironically all Chinese exchange students need to be put on a watchlist
see the following:

I'm American

>Xi is a Midwesterner
We can't stop winning Great Lakes Bros
why do we always have the best politicans

Attached: 1632705066523.png (500x261, 156.21K)

Why are taiwanese so obsessed about persecuting chinese students?

all me

and he went to the good part of America
I hope he nukes California
who knew the memes were actually true in a roundabout way

Attached: 1645865029540.png (599x373, 163.94K)

When are you gonna declare independence so we can support you for real

I'm a Dutch person, 张明.

They did, but nobody accepts it.

Likely a sociopath from all the trauma he endured at young age, which is characteristics of chinese leaders. Also weird daddy complex with Mao.