Why doesn't the EU sanction America?

Why doesn't the EU sanction America?

Attached: AA49336A-8010-41E1-9417-D1060C085441.jpg (600x600, 202.15K)

no real power

The rules dont apply to the one who makes the rules.

Nobody cares about brown people (and serbs).

WE ARE BLACK THOUGH SO DAT'S RAYCIST!!!

They should, but Europeans are pussies and depend on America. They would be fucked and they know it.

rules for thee but not for me, I call that based

most of eu, europe or the west was in some part involved in these bombings, usa is just a scapegoat since they are untouchable.

Because none of these are land invasions in Europe. The only one in Europe was 100% justified and should probably be done again.

I agree, Russia should invade Ukraine again once this round is over

Nobody believes they wouldn't, which is why security guarantees are non negotiable.

>oh, your country got bombed? maybe it's your fault being such a third world shithole that provoked the world's greatest country to plan a surgical strike on your so called capital city, if we can call it that. just take a good look at all of my allies. ever noticed what they have in common? that's right, every single one of them is at least 10 times richer and more prosperous than you will ever be thanks to my reign in their regions. you had your shot to join them but unfortunately for some petty fucking reason you crossed the line and brought us where we are now. you should be thankful for the sheer amount of hyper technology american military industrial complex has accumulated over the years is now put in real life action to be used against you so that hard working americans can watch another drone strike in their spacious suburban mansions for entertainment. when i say america you say god bless: america

Attached: 714.jpg (721x665, 164.61K)

tfw Libya 2014 is on this list only because the French startet first and didnt want be seen as pussies
LEL

kys american lapdog

>i truly find it fascinating when third world shithole dwellers almost always resort to these buzzwords like 'western imperialists' or 'american lapdogs' whenever i remind them of the fact that being resentful towards the greatest country in the world doesn't get you anywhere. the fact of matter is, those so-called vassal states of ours are more breathtakingly powerful than your self proclaimed sovereign country despite it being completely in direct control of either china or russia. and everyone in their right mind knows deep down none of them is a better alternative compared to our benevolent rule. now cope and seethe while our median salary is about to reach 100k in a few years. on a side note, your top government officials also have green cards just in case. god it's such a burden carrying the rest of the world for humanity

Attached: a3rhc9w2t7v81.jpg (600x900, 127.15K)

sounds like you need a proper bombing

God bless

>t. Russian lapdog
Looks like you picked the wrong sugar daddy btw

Can't hear you over the sound of you gargling american cum

when did US bomb Pakistan ?
LMAO
US still has aity bases in Pakistan

based USA removing braindead tankoid subhumans.

based korea

Glory, Glory, Halleuyah!

LOL You will ALWAYS be broke. Enjoy.

Help kill terrorists, I assume