Will it be shit?

Attached: 2022-06-15 03_10_33-.png (992x842, 1.12M)

this "franchise" made like two cool games 30 years ago, maybe it's time to be forgotten

>i suck balls all day just because i like it so much

Well, Duke Nukem 3D is a parody of action and sci-fi movies, so it's inherently meta. It would make little sense to make a straightforward film about Duke Nukem as an action hero because the fun of Duke Nukem is in how the game both takes him seriously and uses him and his world as a parody. It would probably take a genius writer to translate this somehow to a modern film and retain the charm.

>Making a Duke Nukem movie after 2005

It’s 100% going to be a disaster.

Another franchise they'll bring from the dead to rape for no reason

making new ips in hollywood is the equivalent of letting go of free money
basedcucks are gonna buy tickets cause member berries

it will be an overt parody of toxic masculinity. Duke will be a loser and "the chicks" will be the ones who actually save the day while Duke gets the undeserved credkt.

these

Bombshell will also appear and outperform Duke in every way. Afterwards they reveal that she's getting her own movie.

Duke is a pastiche of 80s action heroes, not a parody. Learn the difference.

TRANS RIGHTS

If it lacks "Shake it, baby," then it will lack my money.

Attached: 2013-10-23_00020-500x312.jpg (500x312, 40.24K)

>Duke smashes exit button at the end of every episode

imagine if they replaced him with an edgy lesbian woman with dyed hair and tattoos, that would be cringe kino

Of COURSE it will be shit. 99% of all films produced by the limp wristed faggots in Hollywood are shit, this will be no different.

>It's time to dilate and kick some Nazi ass. And I'm all out of dilators.

Attached: 1613286974806.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

No matter what happens it'll be shit. There is no winning move here. Here's the possibilities
>It comes out and is actually some what faithful to Duke. But because that it is based on a 90's videogame, is immediately outdated, with humor that no longer works
>It comes out, and is faithful to the games. But because of current woke politics, a large amount of the audience shit on it for being "sexist" or whatever
>It comes out, is nothing like the game. More woke, and tolerant of current norms. As such is totally absent of what made the original stuff work, is shit, and panned by everyone.
And that last one is the most likely. If they were going to make a movie, they should have done it in the 90's. It'll never work now.

Duke will be the butt of the joke because his masculinity and sexism will be portrayed as archaic and embarrassing.

Yes, it is impossible to create a good show/movie based on a video game. They can only barely pull it off with books, sometimes.

duke 3d
duke nukem time to kill
duke nukem zero hour

3 games