Why would anyone wanna work here?

Why would anyone wanna work here?
>Insane working hours
>Shit pay
>Boss literally beats you physically
>Hive mindset
Any thirdies who wanna work here please go to Canada/Aus/USA its not worth it. Aus is also not full so is Canada they have tons of land and opportunities

Attached: Flag_of_South_Korea.svg (1).png (255x170, 6.84K)

Don't care I will move to squid land and get a virgin trad squid wife.
Can't be worse than Germany.

To be fair i never seen a firstie come to SK to work here other than ethnic koreans with anglo cunt citizenships

they wanna work cuz they are literally thirdies or have thirdie mindset
or Kpop fanatics
90 percent of them are female, 10 percent thidie male

Guys he know nothing....

>Boss literally beats you physically

imagine being so pathetic you let your boss beat you

Thirdies should leave to more diverse cunts instead of a retarded ethnostate of japan/korea

ignoring teachers, I know a few who do coding, a few who work in food

>tfw no qt squid girl boss to physically abuse me
You don’t suffer in South Korea

Attached: 36E669F7-ACA4-4F61-88CB-58FD75247525.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

Lol poor ol juhyun spent 20+ living in luxury in Canadian paradise now have to suffer in hell joseon.

she won't let you neet though Iki

pretty much agree park but sorry i feel Korea is much worse for working nowardays. Japanese working circumstances have been improved during the decline of our economy

Attached: 15800386_10154058568772461_944204372886589747_o (1).png (710x1100, 87.86K)

GANGNAM STYLE

I used to really attractive. In my prime I was beyond mere chad. Tall, handsome, well dressed, big thick cock, symmetric face, light eyes, etc the lot.
After breaking my ancle my basketball career was over and I played lots of competive video games.
Quake, Wc3, DotA, pes, and eventually LoL. Was gonna make a local pro team with 4 other local high elo players and had a justintv account for streaming and everything.
Trough lol i got to know Maknoon (maknoob) and several of his fangirls.
After some time I got an offer from one of them that was in megalia cult at Yonsei university. But it wasn't about video games.
It was to come live in her apartment in Iteawon and be her fucker. And to fuck her group of girl friends. Like 5 or 6 other young women. To pump them up without obligations or marriage or commitment.

Nigga if you a grown ass adult and just let your boss beat you without calling the police or defending yourself then you deserve it get rekt

>2100 hours per year
How is that so long? If you divide that through 45 weeks (52 weeks per year - 7 for holidays and vacation) that's only 46 hours on average.
The only thing that this tells is that people probably don't work part time in Korea

compred with Germany, even 1700 hours looks like fucking long tho.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 115.78K)

Holy shit why are krauts so lazy? Poles were right all along.

No idea. I guess there is too much propaganda for people in the finance-tech-CS industry.
A good country to visit, but to stay ? nowadays with an imminent war with North Korea ? No way in hell. No future prospects at all outside of maybe living inside a cookie-cutter house on the less than an acre of land. + nowadays you have a lifetime of studies and you need to walk very carefully through this world.

I doubt Korea will ever be unified without a civil war breaking out.

Is Rural life at least comfy, like farming?

productivity is more important

Attached: productivity.jpg (960x684, 89.47K)