That online game you remember playing has been taken over by thirdies and has gotten worse

>that online game you remember playing has been taken over by thirdies and has gotten worse

Attached: 54dfc0cbd9b761fb276b428b99dc9589.jpg (600x600, 35.75K)

Mexicans always take over the games. Idk why it takes them 8 years to finally get the game

I'm 26 and I've wasted my life in my room in front of a screen.

At least you can still play them the games I loved are dead and buried

most thirdies are spastic manchildren who get butthurt whenever they lose which makes it 100x worse.

>Oh no people from other parts of the world are buying and playing the same game as me!
t. snowflake the race.

But why would you be playing on asian servers?

Whats worse is this: Everytime im out with friends I think to myself "whew, if i only could be alone in my room now"

I would like to thank Indonesians and Filipinos for keeping every shitty 2000s F2P MMO alive and allowing me to indulge in my nostalgia from time to time

based (not really)

get a real hobby

Online games haven't been good for 10+ years now. Stick with single player and local multiplayer.

I will NEVER forgive Nexon for shutting down the Combat Arms NA servers and forcing all the world to play with fucking slavs and Turks.

siema kto pl

just let me enjoy my escapism from life, sirgay

Alguem br?

Slave Ukraine , skurwysynie

You just envy our skills
Git gud OP

Don't see much thirdies on OSRS. Venezuelans are busy propping up their entire economy on OSRS gold while Chang using his autism t0 create elaborate bots that log out, out of your visual range using some esoteric code.

shouldve wasted it waging

in dota it's russians, fucking hate the cunts. why can't you fucking ruskie subhumans just play on the russian servers?

Because russians don't like to play with russians

Not late to join the army
I'm 27 and i'm doing it. I'll be a parachuter. Changing my life for serious

Attached: born_to_feel.png (428x500, 71.31K)