Is it the most rewatchable show?

is it the most rewatchable show?

Attached: 683.png (624x352, 37.16K)

the first 7 seasons are

>american sitcom
ew

seinfeld

No, this is

Attached: 80162-4.jpg (680x1000, 156.18K)

The podcast went to shit the second they got cameras....and started letting dan harmons muse talk freely.

if we're including cartoons i'd say something like King of the Hill

i have seen every episode at least 20 times. i have every line of dialogue memorized

First 8 seasons, just like The Simpsons

because of how forgettable it is, yes.

Quote the scene I got this cap from. If you can that's absolutely grim

Attached: 1644131228070.png (765x984, 877.05K)

I have honestly seen the first 7 seasons at least 100 times. It's all I watched for years. I don't even bother anymore because I've seen it too much, also how cringe they are now.

My go to rewatch is now tpb but you can watch all the good seasons in like one day so I go to Seinfeld or workaholics as background noise.

Geez he looks almost 60 here

The fact that they pussied out and apologized for earlier seasons made me kind of lose respect for the show. And I used to love it. Who exactly are they apologizing to anyway?

Attached: 59C6157B-496A-4467-9FB1-EBA924D4369E.jpg (500x372, 25.14K)

>group of spazzes that overreact to everything and shout all the time

workaholics blows but i like all those other shows, its no fun watching them always lose on workaholics

My guess is their friends in hollywood. They always wanted to be famous. Pretty badly, especially Rob. They now have b list Hollywood friends, shows on networks, now they've shed their more simple life roots and become ensconced in hollywood and are still desperate for that approval. But a lot of people in hollywood are. I also think how they've been snubbed by the emmys constantly. So many episodes are emmy bait and pandering. I mean they even made an episode in like season 5 about how they were annoyed they don't win awards.

I used to think it was cringe. Its more like if you were hanging out with friends and it was recorded because they're less jokes and more them just saying and doing dumb things. But I enjoy it now and more so since sunny went to shit.

This show makes me feel better about being an unemployed alcoholic.
Another good choice.

workaholics is incredibly hit or miss, it perfectly captures what it's like to be a directionless loser in your early to mid-twenties and that's not exactly a good thing however some episodes have made me laugh harder than anything else

It's insane to me that in an alternate timeline we could have had Glenn Howerton playing Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy and most likely all the Avengers movies.

He most likely would have left Always Sunny for good, right? I don't even know if the show would be on the air anymore

Attached: dennis-its-always-sunny-fx.jpg (1825x1217, 290.43K)

pretty good take

I can't imagine Glenn saying "dance-off, you and me bro"

Workaholics has some classic stuff but I think it got recessive, I like that it hits modern stuff (for it's time 2010s) well

I think he'd be a better mister fantastic