She's gonna be fine right?

She's gonna be fine right?

Attached: ZGv8_6d_.jpg (680x357, 43.5K)

Yes

Of course. Politicians always get away with anything.

who is she

Is she getting blacked?

>shaved pits
dropped

>at least I could protect my country from being ruled by corrupt soviet leaders

Attached: 220px-Simo_hayha_second_lieutena.jpg (220x336, 19.92K)

Yes the WEF will throw money at someone to make it go away

Team Flour :D :D :D

>Drumpf goes golfing
>Everyone hates him
>Epic quirky cat lady does blow and BBC
>Everyone supports her

Are finns globohomo enough to keep her in power?

If Drumpf hadn't spent years molding over how the Kenyan was golfing, nobody would give a fuck.
>BBC
Nuke America

Why are people seething so hard? She just acted like a retard, its not like she was smoking crack or sucking off an mp under her desk.

Probably, it's weird to see foreigners on Any Forums act all dramatic and get up in arms over a politician partying when locals are laughing over it

I thought the issue was Trump frequently playing sports during work hours instead of the act of golfing

literal incels seething at people having a small in-house party

Leftist whore gets a pass while her buddies (and possibly she as well) were snorting coke in the background

imagine never partied in the first world

i hope so

I do and I keep clear of gutter trash environments with drugs. The mix of double standards since she is a leftist prop and simping is bewildering

> implying corrupt sovok leaders do not have whore themselves
What an idiot.

On the video they didn't record the part where in the other room the black BVLLs were being prepped

Of course. By the time her husband finds out about little Jayden in her belly and kick her out the local roasties at Helsinki social services will provide her with a top priority social housing unit (refugees and women get priority)

>nooooooooo you have to be ok with the prime minister of a country that neighbors a rogue nuclear power at war that spends her time clubbing like some midwit club rat because.... you just have to ok!??! YOU FUCKING CHUD!!!!

cpt hernandez, stop shitposting and go back to your duties

How slow is the newsweek?
>instagram pm was at a party
Whoa holy shit

Attached: 1659643294137504.gif (185x185, 2.21M)