I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: 1660891181140.png (1000x500, 62.68K)

>chudtoss selling out to klaus
chudtoss really was a nazi all along

His comics are just rehashes of internet rhetoric

I don't get it

Red worm on the burger is sus

I don't get it

Attached: 423px-Kladderadatsch_1884_-_Die_Südsee_ist_das_Mittelmeer_der_Zukunft.png (423x599, 526.24K)

Also imitation crab is made with dye made from actual insects

They're just whatever he was posting about on Any Forums that day

He's a nazbol

Uma Delícia.

This meme but in his retarded art style

Attached: FB_IMG_1658640115088.jpg (1067x1280, 118.82K)

Can't they just make seafood the same way they make bugs innit

terrestrial bugs a shit and don't have much meat in them
you're just eating a bunch of shell and goo

Sea food was never forced down the throats of people and there were no multinational campaigns across the entire globe to make them popular, while demonizing regular food in the process. People eat them, becase they want to eat them. Bugs on the other hand are being forced on upon us by the globalist multibillionare class as a way to humiliate us by making us comsume something, that the vast majority of the population views as unfit for human consumption. It's like when you're forced to cheer whenever a 2 meter tall tranny beats up women half of his size in a female sport. You know it's wrong, they know it's wrong, but they love watching you suffer as you are being made to 'like' something, which is 100% repulsive to you. It's all about humiliation and breaking your spirit.

Attached: 23 thots patrolled.jpg (1000x600, 47.99K)

never eating sea bug again either

but humans ate ze bugs before muh globohomo

This guy has some pretty great male facial structure judging by the second pic. Real shame.

"humans"

Attached: 1655369685063.jpg (1280x720, 182.75K)

he always had a decent sense of humor, guess it makes sense that his ideology is the biggest joke of all

I can't find it.

He's essentially right, crustaceans and mussels are disgusting bottom feeders, HOWEVER they can be made palatable with butter, garlic and salt. Bugs are unsalvageable. They are 90% chitin and the rest is just digestive tracks.