Would you work in america

Would you work in america

Attached: american.jpg (2975x3966, 1.64M)

They probably had to put that sign up because a few bad actors constantly dragged everything up.

Show up exactly on time, but not ready for work. They then take another 10-15 minutes to be ready. Then they take their breaks and basically pad them out with another 15-20 minutes. The same bad actors will drag ass all day to get of ~1 hour of work.

I have to wait for my boss to leave before I can leave, but my boss just sits and watches tv in his office all night

iwnsibs

Yes. ( •_•)

literally on the clock as we speak as i sit on my toilet at home shitposting on 4channel
after which i will go play some videogames
and then clock out after two hours of overtime collected

The only places you see this kind of shit are grocery stores kek
Those faggots would work you to death if they could legally

Working here isn't too bad if it's a small family business, and especially is you enjoy what you do or like your coworkers.
I thought that was only in nipland. Do you suffer is worst korea?

yes
im already working as a offshore outsource.

this is LITERALLY me

Attached: stare.jpg (714x650, 52.65K)

Pretty sure most people here work for salaries instead of waging.

Wow I thought this was something only bitter old evil bankers did. I'm sorry hyung.
t. junior banker

Guarantee this is a minimum wage job. Wagiecattle in this country are treated worse than livestock.

Koreans suffer much more than Japanese. There is even a meme about it. That's why I am so loving toward them. They deserve it.

Attached: Hell_korea.jpg (220x522, 21.08K)

This is the only reason we let thirdies into this country. Imagine being an American who has to do this lol.

The irony is that net wage theft goes to the employer's advantage.

I do that

It's good to own the business.

Attached: 2016-05-12-1463094647-2484649-amerpsycho_208pyxurz1.jpg (1600x990, 114.21K)

한국인 화이팅

>France
who else would be proud of this?

Who the fuck actually writes out and puts these sorts of posters up and where do they work? Is it big franchises who don't care who they chew out, microbusinesses ran by jackasses or something else / combination?

Anywhere for a wagie to be found.

its okay, he often pays for drinkings and sometimes girls, but sometimes I just want to sleep early ;_;

The soviets should have won.

what kind of business is it?

Literally anywhere. It’s a 50/50 between powertripping “small business” owner, and ragie wagie department store manager.