I'm scared of the sea

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1660235817783283.png (789x750, 21.86K)

I'm not scared of it if I'm on a boat, but once I'm in the water I'm panic
This is because I drowned multiple times as a little kid
I don't remember drowning, I was just told of this by my dad

I'm scared of SEA

filipino femboys cant hurt you user dont be afraid

same. I can't even fucking swim.... and I had 2 swim lessons, one in kindergarten and one in school.

I haven't tried to swim for like 10 years
and whenever I travel abroad, I don't even get to see the sea, fuck sea.

I also must be 101% retarded, because we often went on vacation with my family, and dad forced me to the sea. Still unable to swim. I can't keep my head above water. so I can swim under water or on my back, but thats it.

>tf
How far they fall..

You social outcasts are scared of everything. People, partying, bars, going to new places. You never even try to adopt yourself to the environment.
Not fun to be around desu

(You) will never be a woman

Well, in my case I know how to swim, but I'm a bit cynical about it and I'm afraid of the sea anyway.

I'm an absolute simp actually, that's my only downside

Go to the sea where water is clear turquoise like swimming pool. you fears of the sea because you can't see what deep inside the water.

Attached: images[1].jpg (284x177, 8.23K)

how does this work, you get afraid when you go look at it or when you're on a boat or fly above it or swim at the beach?

clear waters is much worse, you can see the scale and how deep it is. like pic related

Attached: 1633425732759.jpg (1080x1350, 223.86K)

All

can you describe what makes it scary, like drowning, monsters?

i am afraid of the sea, there are literally animal's that weight 200 tons below the surface.

Only been to the sea a handful of times, it's okay for fishing but I don't get the swimming part, the water is freezing cold, you can't put your head underwater because the salt just burns your eyes and you have to be careful you don't step on god knows how many fucking sea creatures we have here that kill you.

>This is because I drowned multiple times as a little kid
>I don't remember drowning, I was just told of this by my dad
same and same
I can swim tho and will swim in the ocean but at all times I'd be uneasy

>you can't put your head underwater because the salt just burns your eyes
you get used to that

Wouldn't know how to explain it exactly, the immensity and the darkness are probably what scares me the most about the sea. And yes, I am aware that there are usually no sharks and stuff on my beach, but I can't help it. When I took a bath as a child I imagined that as far as I could see it was a huge mouth or something like that.

That's what I assumed, sort of like chlorine in a pool, except 10 times worse and it didn't stop burning. I'm used to just swimming in the river here, hundreds of kms from the ocean.

>will swim in the ocean

Attached: 218.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>drowned and doesn’t remember
Why would you be scared then

He hasn't collected enough apples to respawn