User you just had a serious accident and need a surgery. Here is your surgeon

>user you just had a serious accident and need a surgery. Here is your surgeon
What do?

Attached: F3A30B81-83D9-439E-870A-CE5DA3AF69ED.jpg (1072x1600, 187.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get surgery?

This nigga, what else?

nah for real, where is the surgeon?

guess ill die?

Despite his political retardation, Ben Carson is one of the most brilliant and well-respected surgeons of all time.

Why did you wait until I was conscious to ask me this? Do the fucking surgery if it's serious, if not, let me out of this place already. And no, I will not tell you my name or where I live and I will not be paying.

Ben was the hero we deserved

Who's that and is he hiding behind the nigger?

>Carson became the director of pediatric neurosurgery at the Johns Hopkins Children's Center in 1984 at age 33, then the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the United States.[5] In 1987, he gained significant fame after leading a team of surgeons in the first known separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head. Although surgically a success, the twins continued to experience neurologic/medical complications.[6] His additional accomplishments include performing the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors, and revitalizing hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[7][8][5][9] He wrote over 100 neurosurgical publications. He retired from medicine in 2013; at the time, he was professor of neurosurgery, oncology, plastic surgery, and pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.[10]

Attached: Ben Carson.jpg (1280x1600, 364.2K)

Respect. My man really did quite a lot for people of the good ol us of a

>europoors actually think every black person is a hoodrat gang banger
I always forget that you guys are autistic, terminally online, and also have very few minorities for reference

This guy looks like a Mexican in blackface.

Also I don't care who is doing my surgery as long as it's not a Muslim during Ramadan (I'm not being operated on by a guy who hasn't drank or eaten anything all day and who works long hours)

That's very interesting. So, how long have you been a nigger? Were you born this way or did your negritude develop over time?

He was able to remain functioning even after performing brain surgery on himself.

Was too calm for the Presidency.

Attached: calmjak.gif (432x288, 1010.11K)

Lol, we have more minorities than USA
Carson is based, unironically inspires me a lot as a poor med student

Bro it was a joke. I actually like Candace

Attached: 45589392-A2CB-46B8-BF98-B79C73EF5017.jpg (1280x591, 116.87K)

>tf
>tp
you are the most subhuman country

>Lol, we have more minorities than USA
sami, somali, afghani, syrian, who else am I missing?

Answer the question, nigger.

what is it about her eyes? they just have that "low iq" stare

Unironically kys. The one time I visited austria, I realized it was a country of sociopaths and retards. Thank your semite god that daddy America is willing to send you guys money and support via germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
Here you go, lists most common nationalitites.
White americans are a larger % of USA than White Swedes are of Sweden, we have more minorities.

You know what would make me real grateful? If you just shut the fuck up and picked my cotton, you sassy buck nigger.

What cotton? You're fucking Austrian

well i guess im never walking again
thank you dr. tyrone

Attached: 6NEEe5zpJZv2O49xwowxaFl8PbJ28UI46BWB7vQQl0I.jpg (1168x339, 113.86K)

how about me and my friends rape your pathetic race out of existence? Don't think you laugh when you see blacks fucking your women robbing you men kek

The buck nigger doesn't know that.

Fun fact my senior english teacher got reprimanded for showing us video of a ben carson speech during his presidential run

Hey nigger, how's it feel to be more monkey than human?

Attached: Fuck you, nigger.gif (646x1005, 774.97K)

School admins / faculty are, and always have been allistic, evil, and gay