Which race is better?

Which race is better?

Attached: MapChart_Map (16).png (6460x3403, 2.01M)

Where is the second race?

Based and brownpridepilled.

Brazil is not latin american.

"MENA" and "Latin American" are not races, dummy

we are

Persians, Arabs and Turks have done many significant achievements in the past. Latam, on the other hand, has done little to nothing

poles? lol, lmao even.

Latinx

Attached: 8B232263-2EA3-4764-B73B-88AAA3E3577C.jpg (1280x800, 101.2K)

Can someone explain why are we included in brown category

mutt pride world wide.

yes

they've also existed for thousands of years, so they've had time to make an impact dummy

>Sudan is not MENA
>Somalia is
do MENA bros really?

you can't live on the past tho, just look at greece or spain. People there literally wish they lived on Norway or Denmark

Thirdies don't need artificial light. They rise with the sun and go to bed when it gets too dark to laze around.

I mean who looked at porcelain skinned, slant-eyed Turk from Anatolia with puffed cheekbones, and then looked at a brownskin and thought to himself "yeah these are MENA bros"

No one here cares about Norway or Denmark
Switzerland or Germany are more common dream destinations as well as Andorra

You forgot to add Portugal to blue

Also adding that not even 10% of our population lives abroad

>I mean who looked at porcelain skinned, slant-eyed Turk from Anatolia with puffed cheekbones, and then looked at a brownskin and thought to himself "yeah these are MENA bros"

Attached: D1E8C18C-1E96-4F1F-91E3-7C713E2B46FD.jpg (640x640, 78.4K)

You are a shitskin either way.

Attached: 1659481194142531m.jpg (1024x761, 82.55K)

We have been here for 500 years and not a single country in Latin America has ever came close to being both developed and relevant.

Portugal is Sub-Saharan Africa. We are MENA

Yeah brownskins like that. You really think that creature and Turks belong to same category?

Brazil is not a Latin country.

>You really think that creature and Turks belong to same category?
Yes.

Attached: EUKOZZmVAAY3P9y.jpg (800x600, 222.48K)

Only thing brown in me is the shit lingering in my bowels. Now I've emptied them I am completely devoid of brownness.

That must be you in the picture then. Because only a braindead brownskin would think this.