Dumbass skips town after grooming charges

insider.com/ezra-miller-protective-order-accused-of-grooming-teen-2022-6

So apparently in a shocking turn of events, our guy Ezra has been grooming children for years. Now the LA police can't find him.

Attached: 1624803850803.jpg (259x194, 6.41K)

>Now the LA police can't find him.
They aren't looking for him though. Just a tribal court with no authority.

imma be honest i dont buy this for a second

Can't find him? You mean those films about indian trackers was a lie? Was being genocided by the white man a lie too?! No way!

The grooming or the running off? Because he's jewish so the grooming seems likely, and he's the flash so being on the move without someone being able to catch him is also likely

The more I see and learn about this faggot the more I hate him. I can just tell he's going to get hit by a train or something soon.

Enjoy having US Marshals kick your door down you fucking tranny faggot freakshow.

What a shock

He's grabbed a bunch of kids and holed himself up in a cabin in the woods. The amount of child rape going on is staggering.

this very innocent, mentally stable person is ducking being served order of protection papers because he's looking for the real groomers

how would you stop the flash from molesting kids

Has anyone checked in the van where Andy Dick lives?

Why is Any Forums defending Ezra of all people? Didn't you guys start the whole "grooming" meme?

Put up the Bat Signal.

duality of Any Forums

Place trip wires everywhere, he'll eventually slam his face into the ground at breakneck speed and that'll be it

>Expecting LA police department to arrest groomers instead of protect them

Attached: Ellis.jpg (1280x544, 63.89K)

All this time and its that simple...user you are a genius.

Bad karma to say this but I hope they find him dead.

I just want a fucking good Flash film.

Ffs

Karma is simple cause and effect. the worst thing that can happen for saying that is someone saying the same thing about you.

>implying watching the Flash rape hundreds of kids at hyperspeed whilst police try to catch him wont make a good film.

Still no updates? Shouldn't WB make a statement or something?

But if you don't have that much wire to start with just place it in every kindergarten's and preschool front door

>LA police
>Indian court with no jurisdiction

>The charges, Snyder?

It's always the ones you least expect.

Attached: 1517687080028.jpg (37x36, 1.15K)

>didn’t believe amber
>didn’t believe MJ’s accusations
>don’t believe this
Simple as. Cancel culture is over . Fuck off #MemeToo

These are just native american tribe cops, not LA police and he is being accused of "grooming" a woman who is a lesbian who has stated herself on social media that Ezra is helping her escape her abusive parents

i have no clue what's going on with this guy. like it's both a kidnapping and NOT a kidnapping? how can there be a grey area?

>how can there be a grey area?
We all know why

Much like Amber/Depp I hope this blows up in the accusers face just because I hate cancel culture bullshit

early life

And then her parents claimed that Ezra's running her account.