*autistic war music starts playing*

>*autistic war music starts playing*

Attached: IMG_4794-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 61.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKB-oqdoduw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IN 1943

Still better than Atun Shei

Attached: 7EEC935D-A728-4E51-89E4-CE04D0AECA01.jpg (2560x1440, 416.97K)

Hitler and the Nazis are BAD. So here's another video about them where I try to hide my boner after seeing their awesome uniforms and powerful display since all Bongs are obsessed with Nazi Germany, before going back to my Asian wife.

Thank you so much Dr Felton for revealing the truth about how Hitler actually time travelled to 2032 and fucked my future wife, they don't teach that in the history books!

Mark "My wife is Asian" Felton

Now here's another video about how the ebul nazis killed six trillion innocent chosenites with electrified floors. But really I am only doing this because I'm secretly a nazi and trying to cover it up!

t. buttmad johnny reb

>niggers tear down confederate statues in Georgia
>"ummm this is aktually fine because it was racism and Jim crow"
>niggers tear down daddy Sherman statue
>"wtf this is NOT OK we're on your side!!!!"

I love how he pronounces all the german names, military ranks and equipment super correctly.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5.9K)

keep seething

There is almost nothing "based" about the confederate government. They were purely concerned with their economic interests. The common man on both sides of the war were racist as fuck and did absolutely not want black integration.

your boots, bootlicker

>The common man on both sides of the war were racist as fuck and did absolutely not want black integration.
Not even most abolitionists wanted black integration or even saw them as equal humans.

Lincoln would have sent the niggers back to Africa if he hadn't got assassinated

IT AIN'T ME

Attached: 458.png (900x900, 21.76K)

>we have such sponsorships to show you..

>The search for Hitler's missing testicle
>Does Goering's spleen still exist in Afghanistan?
>What happened to Reinhardt Heydrichs prostate?
Pure kino

You forgot the piece of poop stuck on his forehead.

Attached: 1655241379722.png (900x900, 38.1K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gKB-oqdoduw
Considering he was wrong about this, I wonder what other bullshit this has goblin been spreading?

I’m not even a southerner and it really irked me that this smug yankee dipshit moved to New Orleans and acts like a native.

Much of it probably. It's Youtube, none of the people who have these channels are historians. They just read some trivia off wikipedia.