Was it true love?

Was it true love?

Attached: 176234823743.jpg (1249x1080, 267.17K)

>if you rape someone for long enough they'll grow to love you
what did fatman george mean by this?

the truth desu

Yes, women only ever love their rapists. Once a woman is raped she is owned by her rapist forever

women want to be raped

Attached: mej6jkq8gy1rpxu4ao1_1280.png (960x540, 455.29K)

Stockholm syndrome is a real thing. After enough time, abuse victims can genuinely be broken down enough that they will develop loyalty to their captors. The human mind is disturbingly malleable under extreme conditions.

>ywn mutually pleasure and cuddle prime Emilia Clarke
whatever man, I don't care. true love is a meme for anyone here on 4channel.org /television & film/

Attached: Kaq9.gif (300x225, 1.34M)

does that mean I'm eventually come to love life and the universe?

Book version
>Droggo is extremely gentle with her
>treats her delicately and sincerely
>she eventually sees the political opportunity present in him
>she also comes to have affection for him
>she initiates the sex

Show version
>she gets raped and then loves him

It's okay, have a virtual hug, user!

true
women especially

how do I make women look at me like this?

Attached: images.jpg (281x180, 6.51K)

Second is more believable

If this came out in 2022 Any Forums would be complaining about her being blacked and shoot up a school

Attached: HUFFFUCKER.jpg (228x221, 10.93K)

that's a little disingenuous. while he is very gentle with her in the books, he still rode her hard every night, and she was especially in pain because she still wasn't used to riding her horse all day

What is this from

Have you seen Drogo?

You forgot the part where she wanted to kill herself

>Even the nights brought no relief. Khal Drogo ignored her when they rode, even as he had ignored her during their wedding, and spent his evenings drinking with his warriors and bloodriders, racing his prize horses, watching women dance and men die. Dany had no place in these parts of his life. She was left to sup alone, or with Ser Jorah and her brother, and afterward to cry herself to sleep. Yet every night, some time before the dawn, Drogo would come to her tent and wake her in the dark, to ride her as relentlessly as he rode his stallion. He always took her from behind, Dothraki fashion, for which Dany was grateful; that way her lord husband could not see the tears that wet her face, and she could use her pillow to muffle her cries of pain. When he was done, he would close his eyes and begin to snore softly and Dany would lie beside him, her body bruised and sore, hurting too much for sleep.
>Day followed day, and night followed night, until Dany knew she could not endure a moment longer. She would kill herself rather than go on, she decided one night …

it's definitely not true

it is. I was groomed online by a man as a teen. Never had gay thoughts before that.

Attached: 1614331649130.png (818x900, 231.91K)

I'LL FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME, DANY

Attached: Apu Screaming.jpg (720x403, 20.15K)