What's next for your filmmaking career?

what's next for your filmmaking career?

Attached: s.jpg (768x460, 51.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jmEFfaOMEGQ?t=2m14s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting shitty pop culture tattoos.

didnt this fudgepacker come out as a poof? lass ther peg him?

Attached: stuckmann.jpg (157x215, 32.21K)

Films about impending suicide?

How did this nerd end up with such a cutie?

He is the physical embodiment of male femininity. Just look at him, look at his stupid soi face. Look at his skinny weak arms. Look at his frail skinny fat body. What a limp dick little faggot. I can just tell Stuckman isn't the type of person you'd ever want to be friends with, he'd be the first person to stab you in the back and rat you out if it meant he didn't get in trouble. He'd be the first person to go tell the teacher on you if you caught you peaking at his paper. He'd be the type to call the police if you gave him a punch in the face for being such a spineless pussy. I just fucking hate him and his stupid demeanor. What an utterly cringe beta male aura he gives off. It's hilarious how he's gotten fat now. He went from a tooth pick to a fat ass. Unbelievable. There's no excuse for this.

>lass ther peg him?

Its not gay to let a girl peg you user, its a girl

am i supposed to assume you're the opposite

Someone post of the webm of him not managing to walk in a straight line

Arms that have never done anything. Not even basic chores like mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, chopping fire wood, moving furniture, doing general labour on a construction site or something as a teenager. Nothing, those arms have done fucking nothing. I think his girlfriend has the same size arms as him. Absolutely embarrassing. I guess he's a big fat fuck now so maybe his arms have at fattened up a little bit.

He's the type of person that you couldn't crack open a beer with and shoot the shit with. You couldn't joke with someone like him or have conversations because he'd bring everything back around to movies. I can tell he'd be ultra sensitive and offended by any sort of verbal rough housing, so you'd have to walk on egg shells around him and go out of your way to not offend him

succinct.
I know nothing about him apart from the photo in op and your description, but I already despise him, the spineless faggot.
I can't stand snivelling weak backstabbers, yet they seem to succeed.
this disgusting world is made for them

Hey this isn't Chris. Where are the god awful tattoos?

His wife looks like a Gypsy with cancer

his wife's cute, checked
he looks like an average modern guy, relax, bro

youtu.be/jmEFfaOMEGQ?t=2m14s

she cute

She has insanely yellow teeth

look at his fucking stupid cum splashed hair, slicked back like he paid for the cut by suckling off the flamboyant hair stylist. his overly groomed beard, his insipid watery skin, the vacant look in his eyes that shows only mindlessness and the desperate compulsion to be entertained by the most childlike, gaudy, nintendo style colour blobs that can be fed to him. I want to hammer his puny hands to pieces and then tip him over the edge of a building so he lands in a boney, ruptured pile on the cement below.

They don't actually have cancer bro that's just a story to keep you distracted while her brothers break in the back of your house and steal all the copper piping out of your heating system