Hidden figures

>hidden figures
Who were they?

Attached: hidden.jpg (960x1440, 360.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

admiralcloudberg.medium.com/legacy-of-a-lie-the-crash-of-atlas-air-flight-3591-519a3a7bd6ec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Least favorite three busy Debras episode after the one with Debras sister.

>hidden figures
>can literally see them on the poster
Fucking stupid movie

Yeah they should have set it at night.

3 insignificant people who played very small roles at NASA (just like 1000s of others) but since they like chicken and watermelon and don't have cocks the filmmakers decided to tell us we don't know about them because of skin color and lack of a penis.

Are these characters quite uppity? They look so in the poster

dem kweens put a nigga on da moon nowaimsayn

You know what would make an amazing movie? Fedex flight 705.

You've probably never even heard about it. A man tries to take over and crash a jet but the pilots fight back, going as far as to send the plane into a deep dive to the point the wings nearly tear off. They flip the plane upside down and fight the guy on ceiling. Blood is everywhere and they safely land with their skulls broken into their brains.

The attacker was black. Does this story sound more interesting than Hidden Figures?

Attached: 91N2uUBujHL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 688.34K)

go to bed pilot user

>be black
>be named Auburn
What did they mean by this?

Attached: checkem.jpg (184x184, 12.57K)

I think I remember that. He was being laid off and wanted to kill himself so his family could get settlement money. Sounds infinitely cooler and more engaging and like the plot of an actual movie.

Drs.Waka, Flocka and Flame, three PhD scientists who were the real inventors of jet propulsion, nuclear energy, computational systems and penicillin.

One is only a quarter black. They all said they were treated as equals and respected. I assume the made up some racism in the movie

In real life blacks protested the Apollo program because dey need dem moneys fo da programs.

Attached: gettyimages-695984462-web.jpg (1000x750, 122.01K)

All lives are equal!
So use not-my-money to feed diseased, uneducated children!
Hey! DON'T USE MY MONEY!!

Why do black people look like this?

Attached: Frog.jpg (348x547, 59.76K)

netflix strikes again

Whitey on the moon reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Film should have been called hidden nigures and none of those three dogs should have been given any screen time.

Attached: 3303 (1).jpg (700x500, 53.41K)

you know what I call it?
I call it Hidden Niggers

Chuds
>Fucking niggers are holding back space travel.
Also chuds
>SPACE ISNT REAL BIBLE SAID SO

How bout hidden nigures

How about the Amazon Air cargo plane crash in texas?
Co-pilot who failed his way through qualification some how nudges a button on the accelerator that causes the plane to pitch up and accelerate. He panics, thinks the plane is in a stall and noses down straight into the ground, fighting the captain who is desperately trying to pull it out of the dive all the way. Last record on voice recorder:

>“Oh lord have mercy myself!” he screamed. “Lord have mercy!” Turning to his captain, he pleaded, “Ricky!”

>“What’s going on?” Captain Blakely asked,

>“Lord — Ricky!” Aska screamed again.

>“What’s going on?” shouted Sean Archuleta, the jump seat captain.

>“Rick — ”

It could be full of flashbacks to every time they gave him a pass and how he got hired.
admiralcloudberg.medium.com/legacy-of-a-lie-the-crash-of-atlas-air-flight-3591-519a3a7bd6ec

Attached: 1_MoNfuLQ3YIMGi8E-a3yRGA.png (486x511, 372.6K)

It's almost as if there are different types of conservatives/centrists out there. Truly a mystery

2016 called they want their joke back

No everyone here is one guy who is the hacker known as Any Forums. I am distinct from this hivemind despite posting here also.

I still laugh at the scene where that sheboon was complaining about the segregated bathroom. THIS NEVER HAPPENED! Federal government facilities were never segregated. Yet this is shown in every classroom in America like some fact. It's all pure fiction. Look up anything behind "truth behind rosa parks" IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT! People were polite back then, because there was more testosterone, insulting a man even just by looking at him funny could mean a ruined day because some people had nothing to lose. The movies portraying racism in the 60s were 100% fabricated.

Attached: 1633556183442.jpg (880x619, 186.06K)

Kek. She genuinely looks like a little goblin. So unappealing.

An astronaut's life is far more valuable than a criminal's