I had high hopes that they could revive the character with this show, but they just made him a faggy englishman

i had high hopes that they could revive the character with this show, but they just made him a faggy englishman.

Attached: obi-wan.jpg (1024x576, 53.53K)

This guy was ruined since the prequel by making him a council stooge and the physical embodiment of the jedi's sterile philosophy.

Obiwan should have been the outsider and the maverick, not Qui-Gon.

you are far too invested considering were talking about a kids franchise here.

>Two lines of barely surface-level character analysis
>too invested

I'd hate to be your boss bro

He Scottish you fucking mong

But he was always like that. He lies to luke about vader and to the end wants luke to kill him instead of following his feelings (the force) and redeeming him. He was always a more politically minded jedi

having this kind of thoughts for a kidshow is kind of a red flag in general, but kay, im just assuming youre 17.

Kids deserve quality writing just like any other demographic user, they're not second-class citizens.

>having hopes for anything coming out of Disney in the Year of the Christ Two-Thousand and Twenty-Two
YOU ARE LOST

Attached: 0770fc6f9022f0ce.jpg (989x1544, 601.23K)

To be fair he is the guy that goes "You won't kill your father? wellp, guess the Emperor wins then!" because he can't fathom the possibility of bringing Anakin from the darkness.

I understand Obiwan feels defeated and is trying to find a life but I’d rather see him angry and bitter than spineless and neutered. Is the going to kill Maul in a few years without breaking a sweat? Where is that guy?

If he were like Quin Gon instead of like the Council, Anakin wouldn't have become Vader. That's the entire point of the character.

It brings me great pleasure to see Star Wars go through what Star Trek did, and currently is, going through. JJ Abrams butt fucked my beloved Star Trek and if I can’t have my series no one can.

Fuck you, SW faggots.

At least we have 6 great movies.

From my perspective all your movies are dog shit.

>SW
>great movies
pick one, you low IQ inbred giga nigger, lol

>ctrl-c ctrl-v

>made

This hallucination with Hayden is legitimately the only good thing in the entire show

Attached: 6212da0cea330c8c341141b81c10c90c.jpg (700x343, 20.23K)

You heard me. You may stop seething now.

>I had high hopes
Then you haven’t been paying attention, or you’re a naive moron. Either way get it sorted.

No because then he wouldn't be that different from vader. As is he serves as our introduction to the jedi and the contrast to anakin.