Countries ranked by their history

Countries ranked by their history
Not included: my own, because it would be biased

Attached: my-image (3).png (1140x921, 175.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_al-Misk_Kafur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fact you put japan that high is super retarded

ranked on what?

How interesting their history is

why didn't you put germany higher?

I'd switch Spain and Germany and US should be higher as well.

korean history is shit. i will post this even tho i know korean janny will ban me.

>tfw just read about Korean history
>tfw the entire history of this "country" is being a glorified client state
>tfw Wiman, a chink refugee, is responsible for establishing one of Korea's first kingdom
>tfw the kingdom of Silla, a minuscule realm, had to sell himself to the chinks to survive and eventually prevail over the bigger gook states
>tfw these cowards are the de facto ancestor of all the Korean states who will come later
>tfw the chinks still grab the northern part of the peninsula for themselves, starting the long north south division in the history of the peninsula.
>tfw Silla backstab their former ally and try to get their land back, without much success
>tfw they eventually manage to get their shit together, Goryeo is founded and the peninsula is somewhat unified under one state.
>tfw the Khitans, a bunch of sinicised Mongols, found their kingdom right above the Yula river and establish the Liao dynasty just when things were starting to look good for the gooks
>tfw this mean that a part of the north of the peninsula is once again snatched from them
>tfw these mongols invade Korea because they're not too happy about them having relation with their rival, the Song dynasty
>tfw the gooks start to shit their pants and become a tributary state of the Liaos, promising to stop their relation with the Songs
>tfw they are dumb enough to keep their relation with the Songs nonetheless

Being as unbiased as I can, I'd place us above austria. Then maybe switch China with france and all is good.

>tfw it don't take long before the japs put them to their place with 3 military campaigns who will reduce further and further their autonomy before their complete annexion in 1910
>tfw btw the 1910 treaty would only be completely nullified in 2010
>tfw the empire end within 13 years having achieved nothing and even failed its westernization
>tfw even the Italian and Mexican empires aren't such memes.
>tfw after spending centuries being the client state of the chinks, mongols and various tunguistic tribes the gooks find their new daddy and this time they are occupied for good
>tfw in all their benevolence the japs start to bring theses monkeys into modernity, naturally they refuse and start to chimp out. Of course it end in yet another massacre
>tfw they seethe and found a Korean government in exile based in shangai only to be used as a puppet by the Kuomintang
>tfw even the bolsheviks get fed up by these clows and start to slaughter them en masse
>tfw the Chinks use these secessionists to do their dirty works
>tfw this show that no matter what happen the gooks can only be the puppet of one of the two powers that surround them
>tfw after China defeat they start to simp for the Anglos and the Yankees and declare war to the Axis
>tfw nonetheless most Korean would fight for the grorious Japanese Empire like good obedient dogs
>tfw meanwhile most Korean women had yet again to prostitute themselves to their overlords
>tfw the gooks try to frame that as a war crime for some obscure reasons
>tfw all of this simping for the mutts mean that they just end up being under American occupation after the war
>tfw in the meantime the Soviets made sure to grab the northern part of the peninsula, dividing the peninsula in two once again and for good this time

Oh I don't use the order in a same category to rank them within it

what does it mean to rank countries by their history? where are you basing these rankings from?

>tfw at the end of the day they obtained their independance from the japs only for their country to become a war thorn shithole were the chicoms, soviets and the mutts will fight each other
>tfw that mean that a lot of local women have to sell themselves into prostitution yet again
>tfw curiously the gooks barely bitch about this, guess the idea of americans' bwc screwing their women by dozens somehow arouse them
>tfw the war end in a stalemate which mean that now south korea is just a giant glorified American military base while north korea is a chicom puppet
>tfw this bring us mostly to present day
>tfw North Korea is just another communist shithole and the laughing stock of the civilized world
>tfw the reunification isn't happening any time soon if at all
>tfw as a result of the American occupation christianity start to spread in South Korea who adopt it to please their new masters
>tfw they still find a way to sully it by founding this heresy that is the unification church
>tfw today there are still one to two million moonies in south Korea in spite of being officially recognized as a deviant sect everywhere else
>tfw their other religion is shinism, which is just a rip off of Siberian shamanism with some korean folk elements threwn here and there to make it appear as something original
>tfw this religion has nonetheless a great influence as the country was informally run by them from 2013 to 2017
>tfw this is the kind of shit you don't even see in African countries anymore
>tfw the 2002 world cup at home where the gooks had to buy the referees to beat Spain and Italy, displaying all their treachery yet again

wear egypt?

Attached: 1660611507783986.png (563x864, 555.92K)

>Haiti

It was revealed to me in a dream

Attached: 1554945685423.jpg (797x894, 85.52K)

I am coping and seething very hard rn

There were multiple flags similar to yours that I can't differentiate so I decided not to include you altogether but I'd put you on A tier

Egypt history is basically italian (roman) history by extention

egyptian history is black history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_al-Misk_Kafur

No needfuls sir we Punjab is beyond S-tier

Based

lower than france and spain?

Attached: despair.png (753x707, 2.03M)

>Though subsequent historians have portrayed him as a just and moderate ruler, he owes a great deal of his fame to the scathing satirical poems directed against him by al-Mutanabbi, a famous medieval Arab poet.
i wonder if he called him a nigger in any of them

You guys have ancient Egypt, Cleopatra and Saladin and that's it

It's because I'm a big fan of pike and shot

Attached: Velázquez_-_de_Breda_o_Las_Lanzas_(Museo_del_Prado,_1634-35).jpg (2850x2362, 2.17M)

>nigs
>history
Are you retired?