Why is American media butthurt that more Hispanics and Arabs identify as white in the US?

Why is American media butthurt that more Hispanics and Arabs identify as white in the US?

Attached: CNN Hispanics identifying as white.png (792x1759, 647.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eQvCAvac5c&t=264s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why are hispanics identifying as white?
meanwhile, hispanics: youtube.com/watch?v=3eQvCAvac5c&t=264s

Because then they'll get off the big state leftist voter plantation and actually start thinking for themselves

ironic because republicans are the biggest retards in the western world and are incapable of forming their own opinion without consulting Fox or some braindead outlet first

>posts an article from 2014
The updated 2020 census showed that there was a 30 million drop off in POC identifying as whites.
Reminder that the US census still includes Arabs, Persians, and Turks as “white” — but actual Spaniards as non-white lol

If I were living in america I would have made it loud and clear that I identify as a BLACK guy and whenever someone would object I will interrupt them and tell them that they are incorrect and it is states right there on my papers that I am BLACK so when I will show them the papers and they would lean closer to look at it I will slap the fool

>the US census still includes Arabs, Persians, and Turks as “white” — but actual Spaniards as non-white
Uhh based?

The left are actually the biggest retards.
All of the mentally ill pink haired trannys are on your side of the isle.
They can’t even tell you what a woman is lol

>Soy blanco

Attached: 1628361909308.png (610x429, 23.6K)

>The left are actually the biggest retards.
>All of the mentally ill pink haired trannys are on your side of the isle.
>They can’t even tell you what a woman is lol

Attached: maga pray.png (687x468, 367.39K)

When I was in middle school and the topic of race was discussed in biology, the white 'europoid' race included Europeans, middle easterners, north africans and south asians.

Anyone with brown skin is by definition non-white

Ok boomer

Attached: BF647A90-4045-42BD-BEAC-E6B8725083E4.jpg (827x260, 59.25K)

I swear these dna test add non white dna lol

>this
For me there’s only a few white countries.
Anglo ones, Alpine ones, Scandi ones, and Slavic ones.
Meds are not white. The small % of whites who do live there are an ethnic minority

our books were probably outdated, it classified homosexuality as mental disorder (I agree with this)

Read it all next time

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[a] or Europid, Europoid)[2] is an obsolete racial classification of human beings based on a now-disproven theory of biological race.[3][4][5] The Caucasian race was historically regarded as a biological taxon which, depending on which of the historical race classifications was being used, usually included ancient and modern populations from all or parts of Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.[6][7]

Nothings changed in fact there is even more evidence they were caucasian etc

Race doesn't exist because it just doesn't, ok??

rolling for deleted thread

I will take this all day over the lunatics I went to college with during the bernie sanders primary

White and Caucasian aren’t the same thing. That’s all that matters.
No one refers to themselves as Caucasian

when I applied to college in usa the only choice I got was white middle eastern

>praying is equivalent to slicing off your dick

>Hispanics and Arabs identify as white in the US
Damn, I guess we really are turning into Brazil