Do latinx love yt pipo?

do latinx love yt pipo?

Attached: 20220819_030252.jpg (1412x1908, 224.31K)

What's the problem with this? Why are people so self hating that they can't allow people to curry good race relations?

Based. Us latinos have an eternal broship with whites and jews are doing everything to destroy it.

a better question is why do leftists hate white people so much

If latino pepo fuck wypepo the offspring is latino.
We cannot lose

it's happening
America is transforming into a Hispanic nation before our eyes
Racism will die

Attached: castizofutureusa.png (492x1300, 225.26K)

What kind of a character do you roleplay now

they LOVE white bois

latinxes are the most cucked race on earth. it's actually sad to watch.

Let’s face it, if it wasn’t for Jews white appreciation days would be acceptable.
the fuck Tyrone gon do

>be "non white"
>move to a white country
>show some respect
>hur dur

Americans are beyond salvation. Nuking every city with more than 100k habs is the only cure for such retardation.

>race
Retard

>americans use the word Latino and Hispanic as a racial group
Every day they get dumber, holly shit.

pretty much
At least on int they are the most white worshipping faggots by far. They seriously hate their own so much

>bomb threat
Lmao white people are so fucked. Literally game over. Its kinda sad now that we're on the other end. No one understands my edgy cringe humor other than you guys. White people I will miss you. Rip in peace :(

This is 7 year old news

because they were subverted by the anti white global agenda

But there's truth to the story. Any expression of white nativism is suppressed or criminalized. This will allow extremism to fester and blowback soon. Even the whites alienated by the democratic agenda will recognize this soon

> Be me, half Peruano
> Show this post to my Peruvian mother
> Oh pero Hjito did you know black pipo are more a-racist than white pipo. Like when they trash the whole city last year.
This is true. She literally lost a friend over an argument about the BLM riots. Do latinos just warm up to yt pipo more than they do to blk pipo?

Attached: 3EC69B2F-BB9E-4F27-9672-721CCC502148.jpg (568x800, 81.74K)

Niggers were looting latino businesses you pathetic fucking niggerloving cuckold. Why are we expected to sit back and let the niggers burn our shit as a way to show solidarity? It has nothing to do with sucking up to whites in this case, niggers have been harrassing street vendors since forever but fortunatrly we are not like asian or white cucks and put nignigs in their place.

Jesus Christ I was just asking a question. I wasn’t even trying to defend black people in the post.
> Asian cucks
Did you forget the Roof Koreans?

Attached: F5DC7BA8-B783-4543-A265-BC2BCCA90AFF.jpg (1024x938, 55.52K)