I’ve known Cruise for 16 years now and we’ve had deep conversations and heart-to-hearts...

>I’ve known Cruise for 16 years now and we’ve had deep conversations and heart-to-hearts. The best thing he taught me is never to accept responsibility for a mistake. But in a funny way. Like if something goes wrong and its his fault, he’ll flatly deny it. And then if someone corrects him, instead of saying sorry, he’ll just say “Yeah” and wink at me. I admitted fucking up once and he said - with a wry smile, I hasten to add - “Simon, don’t do that.” He maintains his authority by never being to blame for anything.”
Ummm.....based?

Attached: Simon-Pegg-Tom-Cruise-main.jpg (2000x1270, 328.22K)

>"Clean it up janny" - Tom Cruise

Cruise literally always finds a way to get away.

He CAN keep getting away with it.

Yeah
*winks*

How to escape the gay the Tom Cruise way "I didn't fuck that teen boy, he shoved his ass around my dick. Not my fault."

Cruise was right about drugs and his rant in the mid2000s made me think twice about taking doctor's pills

He seems like an alright guy, aside from his crazy devotion to a sham religion.

this is how successful people usually get where they are. just being so shameless they gaslight everyone into thinking they are competent

Based, when he had that problem with the people not wearing masks was hilarious.

>But YOU made the mess
>Yeah…. *winks*

All actors are mentally ill, Cruise is based for not trying to hide it

As opposed to the other true religions

Yes.

Hahahahahahha. I am staring at my fucking phone just laughing at this comment. The arrogance. I would love to know your name, kid. I would paypal you ten fucking grand just to know your name. I’m serious. I wanna see the state of someone who thinks like this, someone who is obviously SO talented and worthy but is just morally above underhanded tactics- because that’s all it is. Toms entire career, the crazy prep he does, the interviews, the groundbreaking stunts, constantly pushing the envelope forward. But no, it’s all just bravado and luck. He’s shameless and you aren’t, that’s the only reason you don’t have what he does. Ahahahahhha! I would love to know your name, son. I would love to see this hidden gem of talent i’m communicating with, too humble and too worthy to be a multi millionaire known on every corner of the planet. Could you pull 10Gs in an f35 while acting? Could you coordinate an entire set during a pandemic to deliver to millions of fans a record breaking movie experience? Apparently you could, but choose not to, because you aren’t a shameless whore like tom. Boy I would love to know your name kid. See the mediocre pathetic nothing judging tom fucking cruise and calling his talent into question.

>"It's not my fault, my Thetans did it."

this works really well against women

H-hey Tom...
Wanna read my script?

Holy based. You tell em tom.

Based Thertan Cruise is going publically rape miscavage and take over Scientology

Why does he do it? Do they have shit on him? Highly classified pics that would get him incarcerated in any state? Why is he so obedient to them? And what influence do they have in the real world exactly? I don't think they pocket any politicians or anything, so how much harm could they do if they wanted

I’m Pete Michelson from Tempe, AZ. Your move.

Hey Tom how is Edge of Tomorrow 2 coming along? Looking forward to it.

Sorry to burst yr bubble buddy but people in positions of authority are not always at the top of hierarchies because of competence, in this day and age very few are in positions of power for anything other then nepotism or convenience.

Scientology is basically a loophole
for the government to do psych experiments
on its own people.
Before Scientology Parsons was deep into Eugenics. But after WWII the wealthy didn't want to be associated with Eugenics at all.
So Scientology is a way to have a "religion" that does experiments that are similar to Stanford Prison Experiment.

Do you think that the US Military would simply let Tom Cruise use billions of dollars of equipment at his whim if they thought he was legit crazy? No.

He's allowed because stuff that happens in Scientology helps create our own techniques to do stuff to other countries and our own.

"Apologizing" because of external pressure to do so is in fact a gesture of submission, and everyone can sense when that's the case. An alpha acts to fix his fuck-ups if he makes any, he doesn't grovel for acceptance and let attention be drawn to his mistakes.

Relentlessly based, user BTFO

Attached: 1654038444790.jpg (760x428, 48.86K)