Scott Pilgrim is dating a high schooler?

Scott Pilgrim is dating a high schooler?

Attached: sp.png (836x414, 121.09K)

isn't scott a high schooler himself?
>inb4 did you even watch the movie?
no

He was a college-age manchild, dating a high schooler was how the audience could tell that he was a burnout loser incapable of attracting women his own age

literally a paedophile

>incapable of attracting women his own age
I like this kind of cope. So bittersweet.

Attached: 1623980198687.webm (576x1024, 1.99M)

To be fair, he was in lesbians with her.

Yeah i watched this movie after listening to the negative xp song a lot and I wouldn’t be surprised if people hate it now into the future. Plus lets be real, not dating knives was also the wrong choice. Ramona was too much trouble
She was 17 he was in his late 20’s. Also this film took place in canada so laws might be different

If you are not good enough to attract a woman your age, I doubt you can attract a woman younger than you.

Attached: ssKLtdk.jpg (581x1640, 224.59K)

This guy isn't a sicko because he's dating a 21 year old nigress

He's a sicko because he obviously horny for his own daughter who is also that age so he copes by banging a chick just about her age

I wouldn't be surprised if the nigress went to school with his daughter

YJK

an example of wanting to fuck your own daughter is dolph lundren.

So wait.. I thought liberals liked pedos?

To be exact, the etymology for "pedo" means boy lover. A man who is attracted to a woman who is able to bare children is normal and does not require a label

women your age are generally fat, lazy, and stupid. Men can maintain good looks and provide and be sexual well into their 50s+

Women cannot - in most cases.

It has nothing to do with attracting somebody your age as age is really a construct for men and a hard line for most women.

The tables have flipped. Age of Consent is now a Jewish conspiracy to the right.

Attached: 1526731767289.jpg (1224x786, 296.83K)

If you think dating a 17 year old in your late 20's is ok, you're the one that's wrong.
17 year old has no life experience, there's a huge power imbalance there.
I'm 30 and I wouldn't even date early 20's there's just too much of a difference in experience and relatability there.

This guy's daughter is going to spend the rest of her life seething about this, maybe for good reason. All I know is I cannot wait to get my own second wife the same age as my daughter.

No, that's chuds.

Set in Toronto where the age of consent is 16. Knives was 16. This doesn't detract that Scott Pilgrim is a massively immature prick and his dating a teen is meant to be part of that.

its a child trying to impress a creepy old man.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. How old was Knives?

You literally don't know what pedophile means.

>Knives was 16.
Never mind.

Scott was 22 or 23.

this, i only date older women who are better off than me just in case there might be a power imbalance

>turning 23 in a month
>still KHV
I am literally Scott.

Attached: 1570270869.jpg (1644x2048, 523.87K)

>17 year old has no life experience
Neither do I, I'm a 30yo khv manchild with no close friends.