/éire/

Eagrán incel

Attached: 20220812_000125.jpg (860x884, 82.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wionews.com/world/orgy-at-a-military-barracks-british-paratroopers-banned-from-nato-deployment-489292
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can't suffer in iraland
please accept me as refugee im a hardworking guy not a leech

Attached: we.png (1799x933, 3.32M)

This guy looks just like me

Shure it's not their fault they're unmarriable loose cunts
Just try harder lads

Attached: Kate Nig coming in with the perfect advice.png (1571x1519, 379.55K)

anyone play soccer in dublin? thinking of joining a 5 a side league or something with friends but don't know much about how/where to sign up

fake flag btw :)

I think I stayed in an airbnb near that place. Nice place but yes we do suffer in Éireann

Whats the story with the NP kicking out loads of people does anyone know?

he looks just like me

wionews.com/world/orgy-at-a-military-barracks-british-paratroopers-banned-from-nato-deployment-489292

>just 1 girl
Bit gay.

theres a bunch of glowies in their ranks

Fuwa Fuwa time

Ah yes the famous Irish intelligence agency

Meanwhile your kind are busy shitposting as your country falls to ruins.

Attached: got a loisence for that post.png (1713x1090, 145.95K)

Won't change a thing. Those standards will either stay high, or shift accordingly as the pool gets larger.

I'm Irish bud

Then you ought to know the gards are the glownigs they just lack the intelligence to do it effectively.

i guarantee some of the national party members are undercover gardai who attend the meetings and keep tabs on them etc

Wouldn't be surprising in the least, anything seen as opposition to the controlling parties gets monitored, no matter the country.

Women’s suffrage and it’s consequences have been a disaster for the western world

NP are too irrelevant to spy on

you act like the CIA, MI6 and other foreign national secret services don't tamper with elections abroad