So the 2nd movie establishes ethan as suicidal?

so the 2nd movie establishes ethan as suicidal?

Attached: Capture.png (948x471, 978.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NkLtSTG60iU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The scene is Ethan literally facing fear and overcoming it, you daft retard.

>facing fear while hanging for dear life in impossible circumstances for no reason

suicidal

he did these stunts irl and the whole crew thought he was nuts

he certainly did not do that stunt in irl the way it's depicted

Skipped this one because everyone said it was bad.

it's even worse

compared to today's films it's good, give it a try

Close enough
youtu.be/NkLtSTG60iU

Attached: cruise45.jpg (1280x720, 133.21K)

>Not suicidal
>Climbs the tallest building only with faulty gloves
>Clings to a fully thrusting plane

Who is Ethan?

> The famous rock climbing sequence was filmed at Dead Horse Point in Utah. Tom Cruise was on cables which were then digitally removed. Ron Kauk was the climbing double and the overhang stunt was performed by main stunt double, Keith Campbell. Director John Woo was so scared each time but "Tom insisted on doing it".

>Tom Cruise and John Woo clashed over some of the stunts as Woo wanted stunt doubles, and Cruise was adamant about doing them. He told Woo he didn't like "cheating" and that it's too easy to spot when the actor is being doubled because of body movement, timing, et cetera. It didn't help that Woo is afraid of heights. Woo admired Cruise's courage.

>Tom Cruise lied to the movie's insurance agents, saying that he would be letting the stunt crew handle all the major action setpieces. In reality, Cruise did about 95% of his own stunts.

>Tom Cruise's opening rockface stunt was done for real. Cruise insisted on doing the stunt seven times while John Woo was too nervous to watch him do it.

what now user
WHAT NOW

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WANNA HATE ME

this is why cruise cant be beat and stood the test of time, one of the biggest stars in hollywood for nearly 30-40 consistent years
hes very fearless and hes got great acting range
theres nobody else like that in the industry

Almost, he had wires but they were removed digitally, the rest was authentic.

I will, hilarious how standards have dropped.

I'm just saying he was wired, not taking away from his bravery. I'm talking about Ethan character who in that scene puts himself deliberately at immense danger.

Depends, MI Fallout is among the best action movies ever made.

>hanging for dear life in impossible circumstances
Mission Impossibleā„¢

my point is that he put himself into these circumstances deliberately

I'm binge watching these right now, they are so good bros. currently on Fallout, can't wait for the next one

Can't bruise the Cruise.

I had no idea Rebecca Ferguson was a full-fledged action heroine until I watched it

Free climbing is a real thing. And people who do it are not suicidal.

Did anyone see Free Solo? That made my feet hurt the whole fucking time. I don't like heights.

Documentary was a bit shit considering how much attention was given to a woman not even the guy cares about and how he's a charisma vacuum.

Yes it was way too long. That guy or his skills are not that interesting. He comes across as pretty one dimensional, sure he's good at what he does, which is completely useles.

What if that rock broke

He has literal autism.