Damn wypipo

Damn wypipo

Attached: IMG_20220819_130712.png (1080x1276, 201.01K)

I wish I could see you spineless faggots actually respond directly to university student leftards instead of quietly seething in your corner of the internet
I wanna know what they'd say to 4channers

she still craves bwc

Vae Victis

Attached: 1200px-Brennus_and_Camillus(1).jpg (1200x1449, 577.79K)

>chuds post this non stop as their spiritual larp
>forget to learn what happened to this tribe
Makes you think.

defeat or be defeated or just be chill with it such is life

it's fucking wild how natives in the usa have been pretty much wiped out
I mean there's probably way less than a million of actual indigenes there

whites just made them an excuse for how they have not yet achieved anything notable
south africa abandonded apartheid more than 30 years ago and there is no rhodesia. as soon as the white goverment vanished those two black countries basically hit the rock bottom in terms of everything.

Explain

Its still true, the Romans did get the spoils in the end
>leaf
your lot should be rangebaned along with the poles

i acctually find what happened in americas very sad.
not mindblowing they are in constant seethe, i would too

>4channers
Good bait.

>Constant seethe
Where i rarely see native Americans (and not some obviously white dude/girl with 1% native heritage) online much alone seething online

I've only met a few and they were definitely bitter towards white people, the younger ones especially just hated them

There weren't a whole lot to begin with and even 90% of those were wiped out by disease. Honestly when the mutts expanded west they didn't kill all that many, simply because they weren't there.

They have been receiving a shit ton of welfare and reparation money for 30 years straight and yet have achieved nothing.

>the younger ones especially just hated them
I mean from what I hear half of american whites hate white people too. It's what they're taught after all.

>what they went through
One could only imagine

Attached: 37ey8k.jpg (1100x2081, 1.08M)

internet ""arguments"" are futile because no one knows what they're talking about and no one argues in good faith. also doesn't twitter kill any possibility of it due to character limit.

they respond with memes and sarcasm and do not actually try to substantiate any of their claims

that's cool but she could have studied chemical engineering and avenged her ancestors by making explosives.