So turns out sex is neither bad neither good. It’s just different from what I’ve expected. It’s satisfying...

So turns out sex is neither bad neither good. It’s just different from what I’ve expected. It’s satisfying, sure but it’s not as powerful feels-wise as a rollercoaster ride or parachute jumping.
Maybe I’m just addicted to adrenaline I don’t know. Sex is kinda the opposite of these things that I like.

Attached: 5FE131D8-A185-4FDC-8E6E-A935E34E9643.jpg (750x677, 253.67K)

It feels ok, but nothing gets my blood pumping more than the risk of death. I never did sky diving, is it great? I did bungee jumping once, and it felt fucking amazing.

The weird thing about it is that I'm somewhat drawn into some books. Because in some sense books are capable of killing who you are and turning you into something else.

nothing beats sex with someone you love

I never did either but i imagine it feels like your are reborn after you jump, especially the first time

The bad thing about this, is that now you know. You might not feel as inclined to socialize with people and go after relationships.

The pleasure of sex is in the hunt. Copulation is a short lived thrill that doesn't feel fulfilling unless the hunt was worthwhile.

truer words have been spoken

What do you mean? The "hunt" is even worse.

t. not hunt enjoyer

its a mindset

>Copulation is a short lived thrill
lmao just last longer you poor larp of a man

Getting the right whore, playing your cards right, succeeding in plowing. It's fun.
Last time I checked, ESL, copulation mean orgasm...

I mean, I would probably enjoy "hunting" a "dangerous woman" in the sense of someone like the books I described in . But they are usually harmless.

Women are mostly harmless, where is the thrill in it? The worst possible outcome is to get sad when it ends. While you are talking to them, there is no threat in it, no danger at all.

try again for a penny

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-18 13-06-32.png (391x463, 46.25K)

Whats better than cuming inside a girl you love

To be fair, most men are like that too.

I stand corrected, my ESL friend. Either way I was talking about orgasming. That climax is cool and all, but everything leading up to that is the real fun imo.

cumming inside a girl you made

i have never cummed inside a woman i loved, only shallow tinder hookups

i felt regret afterwards with all 9 of them, and now i havent slept with anyone in 2 years. I have many regrets

Attached: 1660408763040220.jpg (266x177, 24.64K)

>Last time I checked, ESL
>my ESL friend
is that a bad thing now? how is knowledge a bad thing?
>but everything leading up to that is the real fun imo.
i enjoy every aspect of it but to each their own

you dont even speak ONE (1) language on a C level, you fucking braindead muttoid
jesus christ

Feels great, but not that great. this is the kind of thing that renews my interest in life. Maybe having children, and maybe that, but that is no small thing, it is not like you can just give up on them or whatever.

Sex is amazing and I love how cocks are in my mouth and butt ~

Attached: 1660843107115.png (744x718, 876.03K)

i have a destroyed self esteem and i don't believe i deserve to be loved by anyone, i guess i hate myself

so after sex i feel like shit as in - a person got attached to me even though i'm a garbage person