*peaks balkan borders*

*peaks balkan borders*

Attached: 1660840414439.png (853x1024, 1.15M)

I hate this place so much like you wouldn't believe it.

>Peak
Give it all to Byzantium, that was peak.

What should the Balkans be like in your opinion?

Is it really *that* bad user?

*peaks balkan borders*

Attached: bulgarian empire.png (1636x1530, 699.5K)

I would like it to be gone, I happily invite you guys, western nations to take over.

Yes

Also fuck the Ottamn Empire. They set us back for many years. This is literally 10 times worse than native Americans getting colonized or yt people colonizing Africa. At least their got their society and culture improved. The balkans? We got froze in time and regressed and lost culture.

>They set us back for many years
>We got froze in time and regressed and lost culture.
Did you actually?
Are you saying the Balkans used to be advanced? Be realistic, you've lways been the backwaters of Europe.

Nonsense, romania is too small and hungary is far too big.

What a load of shit.
Whenever some westernigger has to do guesswork for shit he knows nothing about, he always draws a parallel with the 21st century, as if every region has always been the same historically.
You're a fucking retard and need to shut the fuck up.

Should be all Albanian

>romania is too small

Attached: 839a56972b22159875265683070fc556-2766318901.jpg (735x647, 62.28K)

For the time. Where did I claim we were advanced?? Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Tiny, it must absorb Transylvania and Moldavia must be restored.

nafri subhuman Constantinople was the crown of the world the richest city of erth that even existed now it is the asshole of the world

I mean, most of the land taken from Hungary was Romanian majority, so thats fair (aside from some towns on the border), even Transylvania itself was about 52% percent Romanian by around 1880. Don't know much about Moldavian history though.

Finally an accurate map of the Balkans.

Keep your pet on a leash

Attached: 01082022124314.jpg (582x600, 72.08K)

The Balkans were fairly prosperous before the Ottoman invasion.
Economic and political development that we had in the West such as Guilds or proper law system never reached the Balkans.
The most prosperous areas in the Balkans were ruled by Austria.

constantinople yes
slavic shitholes in the north? not so much
and what ever happened in romania too

>The most prosperous areas in the Balkans were ruled by Austria.
because it was ruled by austria

Constantinople is Turkish. They were talking about Slav shithole countries I presume. Istanbul is still not that bad. I would go there for vacation any time. Same for greece, still visitable. But to any balkan country? fuck no, you would have to force me to even consider it.

Kosovo is NOT serbia.

Attached: breaking.jpg (411x381, 38.5K)

Meds. NOW.

>and what ever happened in romania too
We were never particularly prosperous or advanced because of low population density plus geopolitical position (right next on the doorstep to the mongols/tatars). But up until the 18th century, we had more individual and guaranteed freedoms than most europeans, especially the ones south of us, and our free peasantry, which was the grand majority, was represented by town councils to the noble courts. It's why we ended up traveling and settling all over eastern and central europe. Foreigners described us as very clean, groomed and proud despite being poor. Moldovans were perceived as brave and proud warriors and wallachians as fierce horse riders and pious righteous people. That was the foreign perception of us until the ottomans began to squeeze every bit of money out of us, tried to cut our access to european influence, and the austrians/hapsburgs invaded us and oppressed us because we kept rebelling against them.

Attached: 1636216749557.png (700x700, 279.26K)