Deadliest Warrior was kino

Deadliest Warrior was kino

Attached: file.png (1204x888, 774.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KEcj-OcXY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I member. The Spetznaz vs. Green Berets episode was good. The Spetznaz had this special gun holster you could draw down through the bottom which racked the slide in the same motion and it won them the game.

The team battles were almost always less fun, but I'll give the show credit for ending on its best episode.

Attached: fd43e5310650b960f574381b3d16da0dea818b35_hq.jpg (500x618, 39.32K)

Waffen SS vs Vietcong

So was this

Attached: 8HGxjdkUIiVobPvfLHoCR2eBZgC.jpg (780x1147, 174.84K)

All of the outcomes were bullshit and the strongest warrior usually lost

>WINNER
>IRA

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT.

Attached: IRA nears soon 1473552862068.png (600x600, 382K)

Exactly why this show is trash and appeals to Call of Duty faggots and people who think Bear Grylls is real

>three times human strength
But how do they know?

Who are you to question the experts of DEADLIEST WARRIOR?

This man knows his history channel kino

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KEcj-OcXY8

They're experts

this shit was the gayest larp

Jihadibros...

My friends and I used to bet on results and call each other after episodes. Haha good times
>captcha: ASSPT

only thing i remember is the kgb vs cia one where theyre down to the last man each and the cia or kgb dude is just hiding in the other guys car and chokes him to death when he gets in. what a lame ending

A NATION ONCE AGAIN

Didn't Doctor Dorian become an unironic Crackhead?

was this the one where they had a nerd with a copy of fucking modded total war: rome to work out the battles?

Excel sheet, with weapons being given values from 1-10 on damage, speed, reach etc

rival spies having like close quarters fights is pure hollywood faggotry, most of these guys just shot people in the back, poisoned them or just paid people to do it