Joker 2: Folie à deux

>folie à deux means shared madness where two or more people create echo chamber among themselves and accelerate each other's delusions
>Lady Gaga is going to star opposite Joaquin Phoenix
>it's going to be a musical

Who asked for this?

Attached: 1655217194261.jpg (821x1370, 194.83K)

I really hate the French

Good thing they almost all died out in WwI

That sounds like literally the dumbest thing imaginable.

Just one step ahead Marvel in creativity. Don't worry.

me

>Who asked for this?
I did, I specifically have been asking this since the day the original movie came out

I was like "Hey Todd, can we get some Lady Gaga up in this bitch? And turn this shit into a musical?"

Attached: 1549915402159.jpg (533x400, 147.01K)

incels malding

Yes I too hate creativity, artistry, and music. Why couldn't they give me a 2.5 hour CGI-fest filled with quips and lolsorandumb humor? I'm way too insecure in my sexuality to enjoy a fucking musical!

i just hope they're done with the ditzy retard arkham games harley or the lol so random Margot Robbie harley. annoying character

Sounds potentially interesting to me. What's wrong with it?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-29 174902.jpg (527x89, 12.71K)

This will bomb so hard jesus christ.

>early talks

so it's bullshit, right? Anyone can start a rumor. These articles are such a waste of internet bandwidth.

They're done with mastermind Hamill joker and they're done with philosopher terrorist Ledger joker so why not

Is this real

I doubt it will turn out great but I have no problems with this idea in theory. Nothing wrong with a little song and dance when done well.

Autistic people have a hard time dealing with change.

>I heard some theaters are gonna show it in reverse
>I heard it's the same movie backward and forward
>I heard the deleted scenes are scenes and the scenes are the deleted scenes

I like the first one but I'm probably going to skip this one If Gaga's casted. Every time she's in a movie all I see is Gaga.

first they came for our flags...

then they tore down our statues...

then they started putting black people in our medieval movies...

and now they're trying to sissify our heroes by making them sing and dance to Bad Romance...

heh, they don't know who they're messing with...

Attached: badass-joker-cartoon-dark-kinght-joke-joker-cartoon-savage.jpg (800x999, 66.88K)

Disney is scared because all their disney+ show are bombing harder than Hiroshima and the first joker basically erased Avengers Endgame from western culture

So who will be the Music Meister?