Is it normal for kids to go naked in your country?

Is it normal for kids to go naked in your country?

Attached: 1641359440641.jpg (620x877, 480.31K)

least pedophilic swede

kys pedo

Pedo bread?

Yes, most pictures of me as a child were me naked on the beach. Went there two days ago and saw many naked kids.

I don't understand shitty American prudes, and them infecting europe is the worst. Kids don't give a shit about each other and nakedness is normal. In my home country, kids until 6 run around naked and no one gives a shit. If you are bothered about it maybe you need to stop masturbating to children

Attached: 444.png (452x765, 271.14K)

yeah i some irl shotas have some cute pp's

This. I dont get the paranoia it only makes things worse

In rural areas

built for getting railed up the ass by BIG BLACK COCK

How long did you go naked?

And then you wonder why kids go missing and get kidnapped raped or killed. No this isn't unique to America because kids can't defend themselves

ara ara~

Attached: 948941-Hatsune-Miku-simple-background-looking-at-viewer.jpg (700x525, 87.38K)

americans are so retarded

Attached: FD3UfPXaAAEPkdP.png (1050x1750, 1.39M)

Moral puritanism (sex le bad) + being the most degenerate group in the world (wary of others) = USA sexual policy

This, its wild. Never understood why they love violence so much but shame healthy nakedness and they are so prude that even a dad hugging his daughter or bathing his kids would raise suspicion. america is such a shithole

I wanna lick his belly button.

Says the pedo who has no problem with kids running around completely open to rapists. Last (you) you get from me

you are mentally ill if you wash children being children and running and playing around naked which is completely normal in most countries with rape and pedophilia.

You only breed to have children. And nothing more.

Hang yourself

Every evening I have two autistic (really autistic) underdeveloped little greek boys in my garden playing in an inflatable pool, completely naked, screeching autistically around and having no idea how the fuck to play in a pool. It's disgusting, irritating and I want to drown their parents in the pool full of weeks old dirty water the boys always piss into.
I'm fucking tired of those people.
I don't know if it's normal for kids to go naked, btw. My mother didn't let me when I was little.

Attached: 69a7f119c904678ce319c26ba3b5faef.gif (600x338, 1.17M)

>Never understood why they love violence so much but shame healthy nakedness and they are so prude that even a dad hugging his daughter or bathing his kids would raise suspicion
I will explain: America's ethics come largely from protestants, especifically puritans, a wing that got expelled from Europe by the anglicans because they were too extreme in following the bible (this says much coming from an age where everyone's dog was a religious fanatic), also because they were at the time english jews in practise, if you catch my meaning.
Puritans will establish their doctrine rather succesfully in all America. But what about americans love for violence? Their history and culture has been forged in constant blood spilling: indians, outlaws, corruption, conflicts within and without, you catch the drill. In romantic terms, the spirit of the Wild West lives on and will always do, if only a bit little, in EEUU's soul.
So, you have a culture that adores martial prowess and hates any kind of physical touching. These today translates in great dosis of degeneratism and the like

They swim and whatever. I did that sometimes back when I was still a kid.