God took back an angel the world forgot to love

God took back an angel the world forgot to love.

Attached: 1638737115643.png (1217x504, 943.83K)

Did those guys actually do anything other than retarded shit like driving around golf carts? Like make music or whatever? Or is that seriously all they did?

>Did those guys actually do anything other than retarded shit like driving around golf carts? Like make music or whatever? Or is that seriously all they did?

Attached: 1583520423941.png (600x598, 222.05K)

you don't need to make music to be an earth rocker

I had a vivid dream of Ryan Dunn burning to death in his car and blowing his head off with a gun cause he knew it was over. I think I saw it through his eyes. Really vivid. I reckon that might have happened.

>bam never built him his skatepark

Fuck Dunn. Worthless piece of shit just like his best friend Bam

Did Ry and Steve rail that blondie?

You know it brother, thats how they do

>seeing something in a dream and just having it substitute reality
I wish I could be this based

>I’m gonna build him a skatepark

Attached: 47A3BFDE-CE79-405F-9EB2-A0CFDC15DA43.jpg (287x176, 6.69K)

Liking these guy is peak reddit

good morning sirs!

Go back, and take your cope and seethe with you

Any Forums is a pro Bam space. Get out.

>i only like things that the majority doesn't because i'm smart
>i only support assholes because i'm too cool to develop empathy.

Ryan bum

Lol. Lmao

His fucking friends put him on medication and kicked him out of the first piece of media they were able to make after his best friend (and their colleague) died.
He was depressed because Dunn died and because his body was becoming old and shit, and all they could think of was get him out because he wasn’t 100% sober like them.
Also did you see any real pranks in Forever ? Me neither. Probably because they thought it was not appropriated for today’s audience and probably because Ehren was fighting for Bam to not bully him again.

Fuck Steve-O, fuck Knoxville and fuck Ehren

chink detected

>defending reddit opinion by pretending someone else is esl
Lol. Lmao

zoomers will never understand Jackass

>no one but me can appreciate this normiecore faux punk lol random humor
My sides

and fuck bam, that self loathing junkie piece of shit. he had all the money and support he needed but he refused to get shit done. his friends didn´'t abandon him, he dwelled in his own misery, refused to get better and dragged everybod down. fuck this narcissitic piece of trash. now gow venmo him a dollar so he can get loaded and make more FAS kids.

Bams such a faggot. Normal people don’t spiral after a parent’s or child’s death like that lmao. He even gets tattoos to match his fav band’s singers tattoos.

Get over it, it’s been like 10 years and he acts like it just happened.

unironically yes. you had to be there to understand it in its full context