This is what they took from you black man

Attached: 1655214343253.jpg (658x960, 160.06K)

But Mace Windu already exists

he was not a main character

i don't get how they screwed up their star wars when they were set with a BLACK STORMTROOPER JEDI, how do you go wrong from there

Imagine being Boyega.
>Starred in the biggest franchise in the world, fucking STAR WARS, set up as the white woman's love interest
>Role sabotaged by the Master of Subversion, turned into a joke
>Marvel made Black Panther, an all black superhero movie and they didn't invite you
>Probably called his agent the day Chadwick dies so he can audition as BP
>Couldn't get decent roles, tried to use George Floyd's death as a platform
>Oh they're making another We Wuz Kangs movie
>Immediately jump for the role of King Kang
>Didn't research that his role is a king who enslaved other blacks

Once again, imagine being Boyega.

Attached: u.jpg (1636x732, 358.4K)

No heckin doesn't. Now celebrate Disney or you're going back in your cage goyim

Ironically would have been a better choice than Rey.

I don't give a fuck about him being black or white, the idea of an ex-Stormtrooper character who gets involved with the rebels and force could have been kino.

Nor was Finn
He barely appears in 2 and 3

>how do you go wrong from there
JJ assumed that whoever was following him wouldn't be incredibly retarded, purposely trying to tank the franchise and obsessed with pissing off the fanbase. In this assumption, JJ also acted retardedly

>He barely appears in 2 and 3
Yes that's the whole complaint of OP.

Finn was actually kind of cool but they did nothing with him.

Damnit for a second I thought Denzel was going to be the jedi main character in the next trilogy.

>We need a diverse cast
>Now let's make the black man a fool with nothing to do.

>Then don't come down here again. I catch you down here again, I'ma take your speeder. I'ma make you walk home. I'ma let the sand people up the hill run a train on your girlfriend. You know what a train is, don't you?

KK demanded that they make a girl the main character because the Force is female now sweatie. Finn would have been a better main character, since it would show that anybody could have the Force inside him and be a hero rather than it just being passed down genetically from parent to offspring like with Anakin to Luke.

They could have taken his character down so many good paths.
He could have broken with the Empire but still been a bit of a cold-blooded killer, so he would be okay with torture and hostages and his new friends would have had to teach him how to be a nice guy, but this still would have appealed to the girl.
Or he could have left the Empire but still been pretty brainwashed, so he would be like 'we have to get the fuck out of here, the Empire is invincible, we can't win" but then learns that Kylo Ren is actually a hurt child and overcomes his fear.
Or he could have gone back to places that the Empire fucked up and seen the devastation and suffering from the other side.

Hmm nice ideas user but how does any of that sow division in western society?

He was the most original character in the sequel, so of course they wasted him.

>teased as becoming a Jedi
>doesn't happen
>teased as Rey's love interest
>doesn't happen
>gets paired up with an ugly Asian monkey
>gets dropped because China hates blacks
>backstory is completely wasted

The absolute state of Finn

>Return of Windu
>No, I AM your father

Black Wars kino.

Blacks learned slavery from white Europeans

Imagine wanting this wide hipped whiny loser as a stand in for a black nerd’s dream.

>can't even invent slavery
the absolute state of blacks

Egyptians confirmed white

Finn was a great character with an interesting background that got completely squandered by that shit series.
Actor was great as well, he did as well as he could with the shit he was given (especially last movie).
Justice for Finn

You couldnt let it lie. We couldnt have a civil discussion about Finn without you race baiting. YOU are the problem.