I'm never going to see this movie...

I'm never going to see this movie. You shills can keep posting about how it's kino and destroying capeshit but I'm still not going to watch it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: TopGunMaverickPoster.jpg (1000x1482, 130.09K)

Couldn't finish the first boring one definitely not gonna watch this

Who asked?

I'll go see it two more times just for you

YWNBAW

OK. Your loss mate. During the first hour I was in complete shock this movie was allowed to even be made in the current year. Only Tom cruise could have got it made.

The movie even kicks off with the meme. It has heart.

Agreed OP. The phony hype is embarrassing

shill

I loved it too. Shout to the sisters at Lockheed.

Let me guess, you'll see it on "the biggest screen possible, hopefully in 4DX because you have to see it in theaters". Yeah that's what all the shills say.

JOIN

Attached: 2.jpg (535x693, 380.09K)

Seethe all you want I'm still never going to watch it hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm going to see it tomorrow alone fuck my friends who dragged to see that capeshit that was Dr Strange when I wanted to see planes

Attached: 1455316838110.jpg (621x502, 18.51K)

I agree, OP is based as fuck!

It's not that good it's just surprising how tolerable and passable it is, that's where we are in Hollywood today

It's a 7-7.5/10 film I'd say, but grading on a curve the past 10 years elevates it to a 10/10.
Maybe even an 11/10 since tom opens the movie by thanking you for being there and the marketing wasn't about how people who don't want to watch it are the spawn of satan and must be flayed in the streets.

You are allowed to watch Raimi kino and Cruisekino

Right back at ya girl!

It was 10% Raimi and the rest Kevin Feige doing it's shit as always

Spider-Man was much more Feige than Raimi, this movie was pure Raimikino

>The movie even kicks off with the meme. It has heart.
It's another sequel nobody asked for to and IP that didn't need a sequel and giving this shit attention you are demanding for more predator, alien, terminator, indiana jones, and every other old dead IP to ever exist.
You are not winning, you are jsut consolidating capeshit as the dominating genere for present and future, unchallenged.
Also you are grading this flick on a giant capeshit curve.
Thank you for making cinema worse one more time, consoomer

What the hell is Attendance?

>first uniform free

LMAO

>tom opens the movie by thanking you for being there

Dude level with me, that's a meme like the showers and penis inspection, right?

No Tom cruise personally thanks you for seeing it in theaters it’s kino