twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is that mike!

he doesn't look like a very solid guy there

>I AM DANGEROUS , REALLY REALLY DANGEROUS, SKYLER

Attached: 1341.jpg (1750x2500, 321.5K)

>thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=F8dKVbP1Nzo
>le hecking season 4 is shit!!!!
imagine being so wrong

Mike is distractingly frail, nonthreatening and decrepit this season and the one before.
At this point I'd gladly eat up CGI de-aging than pretending this guy would conduct black ops, beat up numerous hooligans and Walt years later.
This man needs a nap and TV and that's it from here.

>doctor who general dead
>stranger things general dead
>star trek general dead
I’m feeling…… stretched…….. thin…..wwwwwaltuh….. need to pull my solid guys off the thread….

>HOAH
what did he mean by this ?
is this reference gonna make an appearance in the final episodes of BCS ?

Attached: main-qimg-937ac4997c0a3636bebd96ade99f2fc3-lq.jpg (602x443, 16.5K)

He was saying HOWARD but it got cut off halfway through by the explosion.

just wanked for the first time in a few days to kim see you guys in a few hours.

See you later, champ

jajaja frunk

Attached: frunk.jpg (3734x2096, 915.63K)

>le nothing happens
>le guys are solid
>le i'm not crazy
>le not my call
>le ok
>le kim anus
>le waltuh
>le job offer
>le you are done
>le howiebros
>le just getting warmed up
>le stretched thin
>le erin slampig
>le why lalo kill howard
>le why kim hate howard
>le how lalo go to germany
>le big dupper
>le vince why are you shooting my scenes first

yea? why?

Not my call.

Attached: MIKE my guys are solid.png (418x597, 290.63K)

>naked mike edition
come on, guys :(

It's pretty awful knowing he's probably going to 1v1 Lalo, and win, within the next 3 episodes

I am not crazy! I know they changed directions. I knew it was season 6 episode 7. One after the dullest episode of the season. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. They covered their tracks, got the writing team to turn Howard in to a Hank-dies-in-Ozymandias moment. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? They've done worse. My character! Are you telling me that a wise older brother archetype just happens to nose dive mid season like that? No! THEY CHANGED it! Vince! He CHANGED MY CHARACTER'S DIRECTION! And I went along with it! And I shouldn't have. I let him turn my character in to the villain! What was I THINKING? Vince will never change. He'll NEVER change! Ever since Breaking Bad season 2, ALWAYS the same! Couldn't keep his hands off simple plot progression! But not our Vince! Couldn't be precious Bravo Vince! Gradually changing the show from a lawyer drama in to Breaking Bad clone! And HE gets Bravo'd? What a sick joke! I should've made him redeem Howard instead of killing him off for shock value! And you, you HAVE to stop him from turning Howard in to the Hank Schrader character! You -

Attached: 1653745233769.png (1280x720, 493.53K)

you're in shock

Attached: shock.jpg (3298x1862, 264.73K)

watched some clips from breaking bad like a week ago and it's crazy how much more energetic and animated he was

Attached: Let-me-put-your-mind-at-ease-Jimmy.-You-dont-have-to-make-up-with-me.-We-dont-have-to-understand-each-other.jpg (720x405, 86.6K)