When you realize Tim is 1.85m/6 1 but looks tiny because Eric is a literal giant

>when you realize Tim is 1.85m/6 1 but looks tiny because Eric is a literal giant

Attached: file.png (1200x1544, 1.28M)

I met Tim recently. He's a really nice guy.

lucky motherfucker

when you realize tim is the true genius

as if it wasn't already clear from day 1

Both fat and ugly

It was through a work thing so I didn't get much of a chance to talk comedy but he was noticeably polite to the junior employees / lackies working with us all day. Pretty dependable sign someone isn't a jackass (and sadly v rare in the entertainment industry).

Eric always seemed like a pedo

I think this was always the case. Eric brings the grotesque element to T&E's stuff, and a lot of the visuals, but Tim's the one with the interesting comedy mind.

BASED
tim is probably my 2nd fav comedian just behind the GOAT dave chappelle, thanks for confirming

Dave's a genius too. Watched the last Norm special recently and Dave's memories really hit me harder than I was expecting.

The same with Mr. Show. I thought Bob and David were tiny because Jay Johnston and Brian Posehn are crazy tall but don't have pronounced giantism faces (Posehn ended up looking like that as he aged, but he didn't when the original run of Mr. Show was being shot). It also didn't help that Sarah Silverman is quite tall for a woman.

He's my 2nd favorite after Sam Hyde too. I wish they would stop fighting

SAM HYDE

Attached: 16539046222140.png (632x900, 51.81K)

Sam is the Eric to Nick's Tim (edgy and ugly vs likeable and naturally funny).

he's performing with chris rock in london in a few months but they didn't sell single tickets on ticketmaster those motherfuckers

I just don't think Tim has done anything that comes close to the Ted talk
But his body of work is very funny

>Sam Hyde

back to Any Forums you go you disgusting subhuman

>Putting on some weird black towel or something to hide your bitch tits

Attached: 1642536677975.jpg (932x528, 77.67K)

>at Opera
>don’t like it
>scream: “SHUT THE FUCK UP”
am I a brainlet for not understanding the joke here?

What did they sell?