Why do Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon hate honest, hardworking white men so much?

Why do Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon hate honest, hardworking white men so much?

Attached: jerry-rickmorty.png (1920x1088, 899.33K)

You are not honest, hardworking or white.

they're jews

Because all they do is fucking whine

jerry has a fake job

You are not a man

do you need to be contrarian so much you defend Jerry of all fictional characters? or do you see yourself in him so you feel attacked? or maybe he reminds you of your dad
people like Jerry are subhuman

Attached: 1645549005223.jpg (2560x1066, 153.01K)

Jerry is told multiple times to get a job in different seasons and gets his welfare check ripped up by a wolf. He regularly plays phone games and is quick to anger. Having said all that he's the best character on the show. Jerry is believable. He's a bullied underachiever but when thrown into truly dangerous situations often steps up to protect his family

Rick and Morty might just be an cartoon but Jerry is a great caricature of weak men in western society. A large number are lazy, selfish, boring and distracted. If more of them were confronted by life and death situations and made to realise how important their families are they wouldn't waste another day in their lives. Unfortunately most of you reading this are doing just that

Attached: R (8).jpg (1024x782, 96.27K)

Isn't Jerry pretty much the most sympathethic of the family?

He's a stand in for the fans, which is why he movés rock despiste the abuse

>when thrown into truly dangerous situations often steps up to protect his family
most of the times he cowers or is ready to sell off his family
i'd say the mother is a more believable character
she's woman with daddy issues, superiority complex, hates her daughter and his husband because she settled. thinks her job is important because it's the only thing she has in her life that doesn't shame her (she's wrong of course)

Jerry is truly the worse a man can be and a wake up call for many men with sons
imagine your kids being so ashamed of you
also, he's the spitting image of my father

convergent to the unified effort of undermining the united states (by the commie chinks through jews because jews hate Jesus Christ)
>muh patriarchy
see how they arm femoids to do their job for them? the Jesus loving american man of the house has been the one keeping these shit eating faggots on their toes and caused them to play the long con
so how do you disarm him? at home, get in the daughter's head, make his kid a tranny and turn his woman into a demonrat bitch, if all above fails, make them get the graphene oxide shots
anyway, no point talking about it now, it's far too late

btw, make no mistake, the minions of satan don't just get to do any of this, it happened because the american man turned his back on Jesus Christ
it's that ol' chestnut of God giving you exactly what you've been bugging Him for

Attached: 1652798049166.png (900x552, 433.93K)

the point is, there's no problem in being like Jerry, because usually men like him end up alone so they don't cause damage to anyone beside themselves
but in this case he was made to get with Diane because Morty had to be born
IRL, the Jerries are harmless

Jerry is a spineless piece of shit .He's neither honest or hardworking.

if anything any man that sees a character like Jerry would do anything to not be like him. He would make people more masculine and patriarchal or whatever

you don't know how the still developing frontal lobes filter you as a young adult, once they see jerry being a faggot, the clownworld contemporary dad irl who's desperately trying to cling to relevancy is finished, the daughter will larp as summer and the son will larp as morty

they must know you personally, OP.

>because usually men like him end up alone
after 30 years of marriage perhaps.
the type of spineless man who does everything his wife wants is extremely widespread.
i know 2 examples and i dont even know that much people to begin with.

good
a world where the Jerrys get fucked over is a world worth living in
maybe the next generation of dads will have a spine again

Dan (who's from lower middleclass Milwaukee) had several rants on Harmontown about how he hates poor people. For example, he always sorts prices on Amazon descending in the hope that no poor person owns the same thing as he does.

>the next generation of dads
how many of dads that would fit this criteria are not vaxxed? read the book of revelation, it's over

Take your meds, retard.

Jerry is the only character in Rick and mofty who pretends that anything matters. Everyone else just says catch phrases and says how nilistic they are so theyre cool to the teen audience.

>"God doesn't exist and inflation is good morty."
>"Aww geeze I love my classmate."
>"no morty love is fake like Jesus."
>"Aww geeze."
>"I need you to rim my asshole morty, for *burp* science!"
>"Aww ge-slurp-eeze."
>"Haha I tricked *burp* you into sex morty, just like Brett Kavanaugh tricked Christine *Burp* Blaise Ford, the greatest hero in American history!"
>"But I though george washingt-"
"HE WAS A CHUD SLAVE OWNING MAYO AND SHE WAS RAPED MORTY!"
>"Is this like rape-rape? Or regret rape?"
>"Whoa morty coming out as a nazi is *burp* not a good look lil adolf."
>"Aww ge-"
>"Why do you hate trans people morty? >"They-*burp* they just wanna entertain some s-sexy kids! Whats next? This is gonna be the next pearl Harbour or January 6th!"
>"But ric-"
>"Stop being a bigot insurrectionist morty, nazis and racists and.. and people who reject the science are the devil morty!
>"No but you said the devil wasn't real!"
>"No I said God and Jesus aren't real."
>"Oh."
>"*burp*"

Attached: 1505911855-0.jpg (600x450, 20.18K)

how's it going rabbi

Attached: 1654052921046.jpg (1125x1107, 116.65K)