What sort of snacks does Any Forums before watching kino?

What sort of snacks does Any Forums before watching kino?

Attached: american mash.webm (720x480, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5x_9KEogM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crusty cum

Inb4 seething yuropoors

>reconstituted potato

Attached: 1627800916419.gif (200x121, 768.91K)

they smell so insanely good bros

Attached: tyson-breaded-chicken-buffalo-style-chicken-strips-980x768.png (980x768, 203.21K)

Based. Except not buffalo. Gross. Plain with dippin sauces.

pre shower pickles and buttered poopcorn
after shower usually just sniggers and chinklets
the shower areas kind of ruff lately tho

i miss liquid soap, these mini soap bars get stuck in my beard man

Water or tea.

Is not having antibiotics and steroids in your food really a front of the package selling point in Burgerstan?

Attached: stuuupid.jpg (1800x1291, 560.56K)

amazing we truly live in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=w5x_9KEogM8

Why would you want sickly, weak chicken? We have the bulkiest chickens with the best immune systems in the world.

>HAHAHA THE JEWS HAVE RUINED YOUR FOOD SUPPLY THHAT NON POZZED GOYSLOP IS ACTUALLY A SELLING POINT!
Way to fall for their truck and spread further discontent amongst whites. I bet you’re also one of those midwits that make fun of us because of Jews mutilating our ducks when in reality you should be locking arms with us as we stomp their windpipes in

Somebody has to point it out or you'll think it's normal

nigger detected

Does not having food that looks and tastes good really make eurotrash this angry?

I once heard that American food stores don't have fresh fruit and vegetables right at the entrance of the place. In some cases, you really have to look for them, too.

>white meat chicken

Kek what is it? Left over roided out meat hunks sprayed off a butcher floor and into chicken shaped strips?

see the stars next to it at the bottom it says federal regulation prohibit the use of steroids and hormones in chicken

had this and the noodle things on the right back in the day. Was litty no cap frfr

I can hear it

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 867.81K)

yeah you have to go through a maze and defeat a minotaur to get to them

bottle of water, nachos, sourjacks.

looks bomb

Most likely but I give zero fucks, mad cause bad

>Mash 'em, dehydrate 'em, squirt 'em through a tube