Get me... 'undred fags, two bottles o' wine, a bottle o' whiskey and ten cans o' largah now

>Get me... 'undred fags, two bottles o' wine, a bottle o' whiskey and ten cans o' largah now.

Attached: MV5BNDU5NTU0ZjktOGVmOS00YjU3LWIyMWItMDJjMGY2MjAyMjgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc.jpg (1200x612, 303.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uINpPJeU_xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right Genesis P-Orridge!

me and the boys

Attached: B-riFj5XEAArZtg.jpg (1200x645, 127.52K)

>YA FOOKIN PAKI BASTERD

PAKI BASTERD
kino movie but the sperg girl/child romance arc was shit and shouldve been removed

Is Stephen Graham the most underrated kinoist of these times, bros?

Attached: 5ea2ec0aa30f98.27793778-e1587736151253.jpg (1654x1215, 275.53K)

why are all the attractive bongs mutts and the white ones so ugly?

>ditches the cute posh redhead for his slag ex-gf who cucked him and got blacked
Why did he do it?

Attached: MV5BM2I2ZTVkNzgtNTNiMS00ZTFiLTkxM2ItYjNkZGJkODA2ZWJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDczNjI2MzU.jpg (1920x1080, 137.24K)

That redhead had a great arse as well

AY WHITE BWOI
GIVE ME YA PUD PUD

You can tage nigga out of the hood but you can't take hood out of a nigga

I can't take home seriously for some reason. I just find him funny in all those tough guy roles.

Me and the fellahs on our way to get beat up by french police.

>ywn have skinhead gf
It hurts

Attached: Trev90.jpg (408x620, 29.51K)

looks kino, wot movie?

Just wait until the next installment and they'll be revived as a subculture, albeit a shell of it.
I knew a few lasses when TIE '90 aired who suddenly started dressing like skingirls only to give it up a month later. They're like blokes who watch Peaky Blinders and start dressing in black coats and flat caps.
Just get one of those girls quickly and you can keep her with that look.

This Is England
youtube.com/watch?v=uINpPJeU_xY

His accents are ridiculous, too. It's like he's in some ridiculous late-night sketch. The worst was the Welsh policeman in The White House Murders.

Don't forget the three TV series it spawned.

GET THEM YOU FILTHY, PAKI, BASTARD

>nashnil frunt
>how do you spell off, is it one F or two?
This movie is kino but the whole 'racists being dumb retards who can't spell basic words' is such an overdone cliche.

As someone who grew up around these types of people, I can vouch they're fucking dumbasses and can't spell.