What happens in Abkhazia and South Ossetia? Are they going to join Russia or will Georgia take them back?

What happens in Abkhazia and South Ossetia? Are they going to join Russia or will Georgia take them back?

Attached: Breakaway States.jpg (800x566, 50.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBxSwDFPR60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like who cares

Russia doesnt really want them as their own part, but as buffer territories/leverages to keep Georgia and Nato away from them.

They are independent countries why would they join Russia

>Are they going to join Russia
Nope, Abkhazia doesn't want to and neither does Russia, South Ossetia does but recent event have shown once more that Russia does not intend to annex them. They are a bargaining chip within Georgian politics, unlike Donbass which was more nationalist value.

>or will Georgia take them back?
All in due time.

Attached: 1659915402328850.webm (320x240, 2.68M)

I do!

Weren't you celebrating when the referendum got announced?

Visit them and ask. You are within a 30-minutes walk of them.

Woah, osetins will be united, woah. No, I didn't celebrate.

youtu.be/SBxSwDFPR60

Abkhazians love Georgia!

Did you it got cancelled?

>Estimates based on official birth rates and school attendance in South Ossetia suggest the real population may be around 39,000 inhabitants, and an independent estimate from 2009 put the population at 26,000.

What is even the point of this

America should give Georgia money in my opinion

I think he does.
Russians told bibilov to fuck off and literally removed the guy after he started talks about referendum and joining russia kek why are they like this?

Attached: 28738917831932.jpg (896x379, 111.92K)

It was basically a message that we're busy with ukraine so please don't start shit.

it's only a matter of time until that region is completely depopulated

Attached: 281738716238712.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

For georgian annons. I might visit in a year. What kind of experience can i get with a budget of 2k euros?

Attached: 1660510587061326m.jpg (1024x692, 73.39K)

With a budget of 2k euros my friend with current exchange rates especially literally half that budget will be going to rent.
I'm not exaggerating btw assuming you rent out an apartment in Tbilisi like 1k euros is going on like 1 or 2 months of rent.

Were abkhazians justified in their actions during the war or are they like serbs removing kebab?

Looking to visit beach and mountain areas and food . I will only visit for like a week

shouldn't be a problem is what I want to say however we have shit tons of tourists right now and things are quite expensive so it'd be better your increase your budget just in case.
The rates differ if you're staying for just a week.
Beach areas are especially expensive right now.
Mountain areas should be fine though.

Attached: 11.jpg (1127x583, 175.16K)